Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:27 am

Sandra: Why of course, dinner with such dare friends sounds divine.

"As Sandra passed by Tenesha she whispered seductively in the other girls earn."

Sandra: Looks like practice is postponed darling, but we'll see to it soon enough.

"While sex wasn't exactly what Sandra had on mind, it's what she wanted Tenesha to think. Toying with the girl in this fashion, teasing has really become quite a turn on for Sandra and something she'd started doing more. Of course Sandra had exchanged pleasantries with the girl on other occasions, but it was hard for Tenesha to tell when Sandra really wanted the private party, or was simply taking joy in getting her worked up. There was a shift in Sandra since Aya made her move, on one hand Sandra was slowly drifting away from being the girl she feel for, yet on the other, these games where stranger hot and exhilarating, making Tenesha want more of Sandra."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Yori wrapped his arm around Riku's bloody shoulder as he was finishing healing. "Oh Riku baby please don't tell me I missed something horrific." he could sense the residual energy of battle. It was clear who fought here and the lack of a victor. The taste of it was a little bitter.

"Well while Noah was probably showing you the wrong way to use bayonets I was gathering a little intel in LA."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:13 pm

Filipe: I absolutely agree with you there. But in case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty much devoid of any allies right now. Gally has been unstable and I want to try and keep her out of fighting as much as possible. Yamairo is still unconscious. Besides those two. None of us can actually fight head to head with Jet, even as he was after being made mortal

"Filipe sighs"

Filipe: If you want help with this, I suggest asking Amber. She might even be able to find him if he's alive.
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:07 am

Katy: Whatever it takes. I'll check Amber's place and see if she's around. Take care of things here Filipe and I'll check back soon as I can.

"If there was one silver lining in all this, it was Sandra lacking telepathy made it a lot safer for Katy to move around and visit Filipe. Even if her head was full of blocks, sure the Phoenix would get through if she ever suspected a reason. But for the moment there was no fear of that. Katy set off arriving at Amber's place, knocking on the door."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 6:59 am

" Oh afraid so my divine friend, some friendly sparring that turned into a death match " Riku said a little to casually as he took the slice of cake that was being handed to him " Were both still alive as you can see, mores the pity but give it time " He and Noah shared a brief glance but it was enough for Yori to see the depths of their mutual hatred.

Tanesha gulped audibly following Sandra's words. Her relationship with the other woman had certainly heated up a lot lately. Going as far to involve her husband in a 3way, that had certainly been enjoyable, though she was more into Sandra then him. But she could see a change in Sandra and wasnt exactly sure of it, she wasnt exactly afraid of her. As she'd mentioned before, she'd worked with Riku on missions one to many times and was usually puking her guts out at the end of them.

She could still see a spark of who Sandra was, but the darkness was creeping on her, how long would it be till it consumed her completely? She didnt want to think about that, she'd heard stories about Jet, the origin of the darkness in Sandra, and everything he had done. If it got to that point, they would have to fight her.

Emmet sipped his tea, aware of Tanesha's plight, it was one he shared as well, though he played it off. Sandra was heading down a dangerous, one that her so called friends had set her on, he could understand their feelings on the matter, but cutting her origin point had been incredbly rash, Iko had mentioned other ways it could have gone wrong.

At the moment, options seemed few and far, he'd hoped Riku or Jericho could do something, but both had no plausiable solutions that didnt end in Sandra's death or undead as Jericho had offered. Sandra was a precious descendant of his and family meant a lot, he didnt want to see her self-destruct of fall before her husbands hand, a fact he had gleamed off her mind. If that is what she desired then he wouldnt go against it. An idea came to him and telepathically drew Riku into a conversation.

" Riku dawling, a thought occurs to me "

" What might that be? "

" Well all side options to plunge the darkness from Sandra havent panned out "

" Thats because you wont let me try some of my methods "

" Thats because i'm not letting you torture my dear Sandra or whatever else your delishously sick mind can muster "

" Spoil sport, but I think I know what this idea of yours is, simply because I know you so well. Music "

" Precisely dawling, I believe it can be the thing that curbs the darkness, at least temporarily. The phoenix force is still in to fragile a state to remake psionic powers but the power of music can work many things that resemble miracles. Besides, I do believe Miss Kharma may just be on the right path " Sandra couldnt read Katy's mind but Emmet could.

" Hmm, alright, it's worth a shot, I assume i'm to lead this number "

" The spotlight is yours Riku "

Riku chuckled, his clothes changing to a different outfit, most everyone had finished eating by this point, making it a good time. Emmet teleported the group to what appeared to be the dance studio of Genosha's high School.

Riku popped his neck and walked up to Sandra, Emmet was right, she was still in the beginning stages, gone enough to say fuck you to the outside world but not so that she would turn on her friends and family.

" Weve talked before, way back when Emmet asked me to check you out and sadly I couldnt do anything to help you. You've more or less began adapting to the darkness and that warrants some praise, I guess. I dont know a lot about you Sandra Fuller other then youve been through a lot of shit that would have broken a lot of people, kudos for still standing. This is another such incident, the Darkness.......kicks all kinds of ass, I mean calling on it and just feelings its power, think of the best orgasm ever and then add getting rail roaded by two guys at the same time-

" RIKU! "

"......and I digress, darkness is not inherently evil, just as light is not always good. You just happened to get this darkness from a trully buck fucked up person. Thats not very good, not at all, for a human. Im hellspawn, borne of darkness and evil, I literally remember my birth and it hurt like a mother, I killed my mother in the process, so yeah. Darkness is what you make of it, good and evil, night and day, rationality and irrationality. You need to just simplify it, take everything as it is and swallow it up like the quarterback inn the center of a circle jerk "

Emmet sighed inwardly, Tanesha shook her head as she was trying not to laugh, trust that whore to referrence everything back to sex. Kaiser was shifting around a little, quite turned on by Riku's speech. Christian nodded along, taking everything the half demon said very seriously. He'd struggled with his own inner darkness after becoming a demon, wanting to embrace his new self and not lose his old self. Emmet had helped him stay connected to that in one simple way. He grinned, understanding why they were in the studio.

Emmet waved his hand, the air rippling around him and pulling out a golden microphone and stand. The voice of Euterpe, the first treasure he had connected with in the Gate of Babylon and source of his musical numbers that weaved into reality.

Darkholme and Fuller

Music came to life around them, Christian, Tanesha, Adrian, Emmet, and Yori moving as background dancers while Noah, Genesis, and Iko stood on the side line to harmonize and sing. Riku moved beside Sandra " All I can say in the end is, you gotta tip on the tightrope "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Following the end of the song, everyone was in high spirits, it unfortunately, couldnt be enough, but it would do for now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:16 pm

"Sandra hadn't take center stage to sing in front of a crowd in, she didn't know how, if ever. It was quite the feeling, one she considered doing again. She turned to Riku to thank him."

Sandra: I must thank you Riku for such a joyful moment. Despite swinging every reference back to sex you had quite a speech there as well.

"Sandra understood Riku's message quite well, would of been very effective effort if Sandra was in dominate control. But the darkness isn't Sandra's power, and never was to begin with. While Sandra feed of it, the ultimate nature of it wasn't dependent on Sandra's whims. Still it helped calm her for now."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:02 pm

"Katy doesn't come immediately to Amber's house. Strange mansion had always been located a bit off any urban area, but as soon as Katy arrives she notices the woods have grown denser, the trees bigger, and the entire air feels heavy. As she tries to make her way through the woods, she starts to ear the music of a flute nearby, and finally comes upon Ilyrana. Katy perhaps might recognize her from a battle or a meeting of the heroes, but they had never spoken"

Ilyrana: Oh? A human this far into the woods. Are you seeking the sorceress?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:18 pm

"At this point of her career as a hero, unusual sights is just part of the game. She made her way through the wood coming to a women she at least remembered spotting somewhere before."

Katy: Um yes. The Phoenix have dwelled into powers that are not her own. I fear she will become dangerous in the near future and suspect the mutant Darkness to be the cause. I seek the sorceress to help track down this mutant before it's to late to save Phoenix.

"Katy didn't speak any real names, but usually in situations like this one would not be allowed past or a meeting without valid reason. Katy cut straight to the chase of why she'd come. If the darkness was not dealt with, things with Sandra will turn dire. So she didn't want to waste time."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:32 pm

"Ilyana smiles and climbs down from the tree"

Ilyrana: You're...Katy Karma right? Nernén.

"Ilyrana leads Katy along the paths of the forest until finally she comes to the familiar sight of the mansion. After knocking, Amber comes at the door"

Amber: Oh! Katy. What the hell you doing here. Wait. Goddamn it Ilyrana did you increase the wood's size again?!
Ilyrana: My apologies Amber. I do not really consider it until it is done. The forest is growing more beautiful, would you not agree?

"Amber sighs and lets the two in. Ilyrana goes into the library"

Amber: Sorry about that Katy. Ever since she moved in she's been working nature magic. It interferes with mostly everyone's senses unless I'm with them. She's also attacked a couple of people that tried to chop down the trees.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Katy: She seems like a interesting companion. But, no need for apologies, at least I still got here right?

"Things got serious again quickly after the introductions."

Katy: Amber I need your help. The situation with the darkness is getting worse. Filipe tried to help Sandra by having Aya cut her powers, all it accomplished was cutting Sandra's physic powers and her Phoenix connection, but it did not rid of of the darkness. She's lost her means of defending against it, and I think the darkness is getting to her as she's embraced using it, and her attitude appears to be slowly shifting.

Amber I think Jet is still out there. Sandra mentioned something before about tapping into his power, and there is surely a evil nature behind driving these shadows. I have no idea if Jet is even aware of what Sandra's done, but if I'm right and he's out there, then he might be the SXM only shot at getting rid of this darkness from Sandra for good. But, we have no idea where he is, Filipe is short handed, and I don't want Sandra to become aware I've kinda been working against her. So we need help to find him, I'm hoping you could work something out.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:19 pm

"Amber's eyes blank and her face goes dim when Jet's name comes up"

Amber: He can't be alive Katy. I killed him. I ended him myself, as fucking painfully and and as hard as I could

"Katy gets the shivers as Amber's voice carries nothing but spite and hate for Jet's name."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:42 pm

"Katy was well aware of what Jet done and every bodies feelings towards him. Katy didn't like him herself. But it was a lead that had to be checked out."

Katy: Amber... I haven't forgotten what Jet has done. Because of him, a very dare friend of the whole team is gone.

"Katy was kinda afraid to mention Harry's name with the vibe Amber had given off."

Katy: But Amber when Sandra first got the darkness, she said she was using... his power.

"He or his referring to Jet."

Katy: Maybe it's just a hunch. But if he was gone wouldn't the darkness have become neutral? But it isn't neutral. It's getting to Sandra Amber, something is still driving it. We have to follow up all possibilities, or we could end up losing everybody else as well.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:54 am

"Amber sighs"

Amber: Fine. I'll try. Ilyrana!

"The elf peeks from the library"

Amber: Get me some chalk and a few candles, and clear the study
Ilyrana: At once Amber
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:02 am

Katy: If I may ask right quick while Ilyrana is getting things ready. Who... is she exactly? A friend, a servant, someone your looking after, what's the deal?

"Katy knew she seen that women somewhere before but not really much of anything else. She knew who Katy was, not that it was a big secret these days anyway."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 12:47 pm

Amber: Servant? Hahaha. Oh god don't let her hear that. No no, she's an elf. I haa, kinda got her banished from the elven citadels because of a snafu about a year back. She and

"Just as Amber's about to continue, a huge explosion happens bellow their feet"

Amber:...and he.,,That would be the other person that decided to move in after said snafu.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:28 pm

"The explosion felt rather powerful, no doubt to say if there was any delicate objects in the space below them, it would be of no value now."

Katy: So you have a beautiful, kind, and I must assume forgiving elf that's moved in with you and now help you out. Does that mean the one below us is the destructive counter balance?

"Katy was curious as to why this person would be causing explosions in Amber's home."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Amber: Yes, but if you tell him that he'll get mad. Also forgiving is an hmm...interesting way to put it. She only acts nice to humans now. There were...incidents during the first few months"

"Amber is referring to the numerous injured humans that had done anything Ilyrana even remotely considers offensive to the natural area around the manor. Ilyrana calls the two over, as the floor is already filled with runes"

Amber: Lovely. Now then.

"Amber leans down and touches the runic circle"

Amber: I am the rune of Akasha, I am the eye of the world....locate

"Amber uses her sorcery to home in on Sandra. She then begins focusing on whatever darkness lies on or around her, and from there tracking it to any source it might have"

Amber: Alright then Katy. If you're right and this is Jet's doing, I'll just need a minute.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:00 pm

Katy: Alright. Good luck.

"Katy hoped this was Jet cause at least then they have something to go off. If it wasn't Jet then Katy didn't know who or what would be driving these shadows. And even if it is Jet, getting him to play ball might be a issue, but at least it's something. Katy waited quietly for Amber to work her magic (in this case literally) and see what she found out."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:18 pm

"Amber's eyes dart open"

Amber: That...it can't be
Ilyrana: What is it?
Amber: Katy...you're right. The darkness is outsourced. There's...there's something there

"Amber sits down on the floor leg crossed, and soon enough starts to float as she focuses to try and find the source. She couldn't believe it, but everything on what she was feeling from Sandra lead to only one conclusion...Jet, or someone with Jet's powers, was alive"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Katy: Any idea where? Even a general location?

"If Jet was alive he would of needed a place to lay low and recover, Katy was taking a stab in the dark but if he was alive, maybe he was laying low at the old underwater base they used when Nightmare was around. She could get their easily, and if she was really lucky... maybe, just maybe he is still hurting. There was many what if's still not answered, but maybe they get rid of the darkness today?"
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:55 am

"Amber opens her eyes and lowers to the floor, before standing back up"

Amber: I think I found him. Ilyrana, find me Fathae right now
Ilyrana: You are starting to wear your list of requests for the day thin Amber, but understood

"Ilyrana runs out of the room"

Amber: You got anyone you can call Katy? I get a feeling even wounded the fucker isn't going down easy...if this is even him and not something fouler
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Katy: Filipe and the group that moved on Sandra might come, though I worry about Aya getting involved. Cutting Jet's connection to the darkness might fix Sandra and stop everything. But then again, what if it doesn't? They've already acted rash before and look how it turned out.

"Ideally Katy wanted Jet to remove the shadows from Sandra, to be certain they was gone then phrase 2, take Jet out to assure this entire mess never happens again. Her main concern was that if Sandra has gotten to a level of control where even if Jet died, the shadows would still be there. They'd be stuck with no way of getting out of her."

Katy: Amber this is going to sound crazy but, I want Jet's help getting rid of these shadows. I think until Sandra is free and clear, maybe we shouldn't kill him. He's a power hungry super villain, it can't be that hard to con him into doing what we want, right?

"Katy's expectations was overly optimistic, getting Jet to play ball. Nightmare couldn't do it and few has bothered reasoning with Jet since. Katy's concerns was reasonable, she wanted ridding the darkness to be a 100% certainty. But to believe Jet will do anything productive towards said goal... she may be asking to much."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:32 pm

"Amber gives Katy a stare and gears up quickly. Katy could tell right away she had no intention of sparing Jet's life. As the two walk into the hall, Fathae and Ilyrana are there already. The elf politely excuses herself"

Fathae: Why do you require me, Amber?
Amber: Jet's back. Your sword hurts his shadows. Gear up

"Fathae's armor materializes around her, Excalibur by her side"

Fathae: Let us go then. I will show him justice by the sword"

"Katy was perhaps starting to regret getting the help of Amber. For all her power, she was zealous and what Jet had done, she would never forgive. She was planning to kill him, and figure out Sandra's problem later."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Katy: Amber just encase I wasn't clear before. I did not intend to claim we spare his life. I simply wish we use him towards our goals before we finish him off for good.

"Katy assumed Amber understood her the first time, but it may not of mattered. After what happened with Harry, Amber hated Jet to the core and understandably so. But there was bigger issues here then revenge, the SXM and the shaky mutant/human "relationship" was all very well at risk. They could finish Jet off and roast marshmallows over his burning corpse after they freed Sandra from this madness consuming her.

Shortly after Katy comment Amber had taken them to Jet's location which indeed turned out to be Nightmares old base. They made their way inside, it was dark to no surprise. Once deep within the base, a voice welcomed them. the 3 girls turned their heads in the direction of the sound and the sight before them, though barely visible was still visible enough to turn Katy's stomach. Jet had not been shy of making his presence known, but his look made Katy wise he had been. His outer skin consisted of bits and pieces of torn and rotting flesh, seemingly all stitched together with darkness and shadows. Jet was, essentially in the term of the word, a zombie by his current appearance. A zombie at least in terms of physical embodiment."

Jet: Have you come to discuss the state of my dear apprentice.

"The rotting flesh shifted around the mouth area showing a grin, or attempt at once."

Jet: Or have you come for far more selfish, darker reasons.

"That second comment seemed pointed directly at Amber."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:33 pm

"Fathae pushes both Katy and Amber aside and sticks the sword into the ground. It starts to shine"

Fathae: EX! CALIBUR!

"And with the call out of the name, it releases a powerful wave of light that illuminates the entire area. Fathae then lifts the sword, still radiating energy, and aims it at Jet"

Fathae: Do not attempt anything you vile cur, or I shall bathe you in holy light. And judging by your decrepit state, I judge if that were to happen, your existence would not be long for this world!

"As Fathae gives out her speech, faint ghostly flame radiates from Amber's hand, as she produces the soulsword in the other"

Amber: You have till the count of five to remove whatever you did to Sandra Fuller. 1...2...3

"Jet could sense Amber was not kidding around. If it got to 5, he was going to need another zombie intervention to stay alive"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next