Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:42 am

He blocked the blades with his forearms. They barely scratched his skin failing to penetrate and were knocked away immediately. He closed the distance before Hei could escape immediately attacking. The man's speed was quick almost like a blur as each blow tried to connect.

"Where is your fear?" he asked following the question by focusing his energy on Hei causing his heartbeat to increase. It felt like someone was purposefully trying to make Hei anxious and nervous.

Outside one of the men was already in his van immediately trying to escape. The second the vehicle move Hideki dropped down from the roof and placed his hand through the vehicle and pulled out the cyborg by the skull. "Drop the weapon." his blade was close to touching the cyborg's throat. It was clear what would happen if he didn't so he dropped his pistol. Hideki was in his street clothes, but wondered how they knew he was staying here. Someone tipped them off and he could hear the battle raging inside.

"This will only take a moment." Hideki tossed him to the ground and proceeded to slice through the man's artificial joints making him immobile.

-------------------------------------------------

Yori watched as Iko and Genesis were progressing. They went from chasing a squirrel in a reality based on manipulations of space to fighting horros capable of being at several different places in time. The latter was far more of a one sided fight until Iko began essentially cutting them through time itself. Even Genesis created enough of what Yori simply called 'Fakes' and use their separate abilities for these battles. He watched them survive things that should've killed them repeatedly for eternity. Their now nearly exhausted and broken bodies was a pleasure to see. He doubt they were even aware of how much time had passed anymore.

"I guess this is enough for the decade I mean day." Yori let the time slip purposefully and clapped his hands. They were back on what looked like Genosha."Well I guess your done with this little warm up I take it. Come on Emmet's probably wondering how good you've fared."

There was something not right here. Both Iko and Genesis spent enough time in their realities to tell that something was clearly off.

-------------------------------------------------

Chicago, Ohio

On the stage in the Civic Opera House twenty people were on their knees tears in their eyes facing the terrified crowd. The entrances and exits were all blocked by a wall of fire. From the outside it looked like business as usual. A man stood on stage with a dark blue cloak and hood. Iron gauntlets turned the pages of his floating book with a dozen men and women standing beside him.

"Please calm yourselves you are here for a wonderful show aren't you?" his wisened voice was close to cackling with glee. The pages stopped turning. "Don't worry I'll give you one."

A dark cloud began forming in the ceiling. Thunder cracked as lightening struck each individual on stage. They were convulsing as they screamed and burned and began turning into large seven foot tall beings. "It just requires a little sacrifice." These monstrosities readied their claws looking for the next victims.

"Whose next? Get the next row please." They all took one step forward and immediately stopped. The flapping of wings were heard and Tie appeared before the cloaked individual. He jumped back yelling "STOP HER!!!"

On command his servants began falling to pieces. Her blade Excalibur shone brightly and the corpses started to burn. The creatures standing beside the conjurer immediately escaped.

"Ah you should never rely on demons for help. It doesn't matter I do need something from a 342 yr old cojurer."

"Wh-" he tried to finish his sentence and could only feel the blood choking him. The look of his heart in Tie's hand simply confused him as the life faded from him.

"Thank you. Citizens of the United States. Remember why you have currently kept your limited forms." Tie simply disappeared a long with the wards and barriers blocking them from leaving.

Earrings was also trying to steal a Griffon's talon from an ancient cabal of vampires along with the love of a few. A general success on his part that resulted in less fighting and more groping. Both Angels were occasionally causing noise all over the US and in some other areas around the world. It was reported they all left with a specific item, but usually they ended up unintentionally helping those around them with no regard for the law. It was clear to at least anyone with knowledge of the supernatural they were preparing for something.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:11 pm

"Hei stares down the man with little response, letting him get close and pretending to take further steps back in fear. However, as soon as he gets close enough, grabs him and sends a massive jolt of electricity through his body"

Hei: Sorry...that was trained out of me a long time ago.

---

"Back at LA, at a rebuilt coffee shop outside the tower, we find an interesting gathering. The three people that had attacked the tower previously. Fortunately for them, strange was all the rage at LA these days. Diana, the hundred year old vampire of the Red Branch, Gaelë, the inquisitor currently wielding Charlemagne's sword, and the mysterious head executioner of North America, El Padre, both members of the Burial Agency"

Diana: So let me get this straight. You two want me to help break in to what every agency in the world currently ranks as the most powerful mystical prison on the books, bust out someone I was told to secure alive, only the kill her? HAHAHAHAHAH. You Catholics get funnier by the year. When you're not busy with your little boys. Not that I've ever blamed you~

"Diana takes a sip of her drink smiling devilishly. Gaelle looks like she's about to chop her head clean off, but contains herself, both her artifacts kept nice and sheathed, as she allows Padre to talk"

Padre: That girl is dangerous. Her powers allow her to kill the angels of our lord. Even if the angels themselves have given amnesty, surely you understand, we can not let her live. We have a duty to God
Diana: I have a duty to the Queen and to Britain as well. And besides, records show she's the daughter of an executioner
Padre: Haha yes, that is true. She did have the flare for the hmm, dramatic, we executioners tend to have
Gaelle: Of course, both you ignorant buffoons realize it is all inutile until we can infiltrate the tour
Padre: Pointless and tower
Gaelle: Do not correct me old man! Je vais parler en français si je veux!

"She takes a swing of her drink violently and eyes the two more whimsy and mocking individuals."

Diana: I can get us in. Getting us out is the problem.
Padre: No, we need to get ourselves an angel. Preferably one that knows how to get at other angels
Diana: Who are we getting then?
Padre: I know one. He resides in the town of Las Vegas
Diana: Oh my I've never been to Vegas. Whores, gambling. Lewdness and decadence of aaaall manner. Should be fine
Padre: Quite, but it will not be a social call
Galle: Degenere...

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Wave: Quite the tragic situation..I've seen many in our business go that route..and it never really ends well..but...miss leah's death...was truly a tragedy..

"Korin took the number, and slipped the piece of paper in his pocket, anyone that could further the course was interesting, and these people were interesting."

Korin: I thank you for the assistance you've provided Rachel, and I hope the SXM's internal issue's can be resolved, I offer my service's if ever needed you can contact me through Kelsey..for now my focus is simply finding others of my kind. I'll be seeing you all.
Wave: Wait no need for that shadow travel..your friend did...I'll handle this.
Kelsey: Bye Rachey!

"Wave converted them both into sound, and then reappeared in the streets near the coffee place they were in."

Wave: Sorry I Had too....that other form of travel was unsettling with my stomach. Rachel..I believe..we should take this information to your mother...she's been having dreams..involving blood...the dead..armies...something about that man..Korin..gathering all the vampire mutants...a revolution..he may have good intentions..but i have a feeling..he may intentionally or unintentional cause an unfortunate series of events..we should do some poking around his past..maybe reach out to Kelsey's family..to find out what she's been up to the past few years...as well.
Milo: Alright then let's go...have some fun..guys..or not really..follow my lead and don't do anything..besides that let's go.

"Milo used his quantum energy to warp them to Genosha to a guest room and Kujon was there sitting on the couch in the process of rolling a blunt. Milo  looked at him  with approval."

Milo: Good keep rolling it..I'm gonna need that after we're done..with this mission..let's go..

"Milo focused and teleported to his room sitting down on his couch, moving around at super speed he trashed his apartment, then gathered energy in his hand and blasted a a hole through his stomach and stumbles back before reaching out to Sandra as blood pours from his stomach and suddenly from the hole in his stomach blood and darkness emerge from his stomach and form a humanoid figure filled with darkness that becomes invisible and undetectable by telepathic means, while Milo continues to call Sandra."

Milo: Sandra come to my room it's urgent help!
Dale: Oh come on enough with the super stereotypes..I do more then stop bank robberies....once I stopped an entire sentinnel army...by myself with no web! Look man  why are you trying to spy on them...curiosity killed the cat..and it might just get you arrested...

"Inside as Oliver was talking, suddenly Matt bust in with his costume on."

Oliver: Goliath...
Matt: AR.....Oliver Morris...why are you here...I'm here to see the professor..sorry to interrupt you Mr. Morrris but I'm sure whatever your saying pales in comparison to my needs...Dr. Hank I've heard much about you and was wondering if you could help me with a dilemma I'm facing regarding my powers not working..
Oliver: So much for the subtle no costume approach might as well have let Spidey swing in through the window. Oh..your probably right...Mr. Goliath...if its about your powers..it's more important then my business ventures..saving lives that is!

"Oliver spoke with sarcasm somewhat upset that his plan was interrupted, but if Matt got help with his powers either way it didn't matter how it got done."
"President Taylor shook his hand."

Taylor: It seems i've made the right choice in selecting you..MRD is..not one of the prouder moments of this administration and I'll do everything in my power to clean up the stain it left on America.
"David blushed and smiled even from Tiffany a compliment made him happy."

David: Tiff
Dave: Anyway..as for what we're doin today..I was just gonna have a nice day with my family..maybe call Sandra..see if she wanted to go out to eat or something..
“In the streets of Las Vegas it appeared to be some sort of fight breaking out, in a club a police officer was attempting to arrest two guys for snorting some cocaine in the bathroom. However the altercation had turned violent , and another police car had arrived, and when people learned police were on the way people were leaving the club.”

Officer: Stay in the car..get in the fucking car..you stay on the fucking ground
Man: Huh a man can’t enjoy some fucking coke..in peace you fucking bastard..FUCK WAD! Fuck you and the whole police system
Officer: I said stay on the fucking ground!

“The other man not hand cuffed got up to knee the cop and punched him in the face, only for the cop to pistol whip him and shoot him out of anger in the neck.”

Officer: Ah shit…shit! I need

“Before the officer could say anything, he was shot in the chest, and before the other officer could spring into action, he was shot down, the man seemingly a civilian with some sort of mask on.”

Man: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! IM TIRED OF TAKING SHIT FROM THESE PEOPLE! ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH!! FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!!!!

“The Man walked past the bleeding officer to help and before long the whole scene had turned violent at the club, with more police coming, people protesting the police brutality and the shooting of the man, the officers and the wounded man bleeding, while his friend remained hand cuffed in the car screaming about his friend, the whole scene was turning violent, events like these were beginning to happen in various cities with people turning violent against the cop’s getting cups, as well as police being called on off duty police officer’s home’s, and large quantities of illegal drugs, fire-arms, and other contraband being found in their home’s leading to more arrests and outrage. Zach was seen watching the news with a smile.”

Zach: It’s going perfectly..it’s one thing to turn mutants..against the government..no turn regular people..humans undermine their own government, and the best part..is..no mind control is required, simply push people….exposing corrupt officers….maybe use Emma’s power to increase the amount of contraband their caught with…all the dirty secrets..all at our disposal
Siya: I like it..it’s not something that can be blamed entirely on our powers….because we’re simply exposing the corrupt fucks for what they truly are
Zach: Exactly..and the next step is getting that probation act passed, and with all the dirt I have on these people it shouldn’t be hard, I know by now the CIA is going to be hard pressed into finding a way to stop all this from going on..this is gold…pure gold..I smell anarchy..and I taste CHAOS!
"Castiel was in his favorite strip club/bar enjoying life. As best as he could he'd just ordered two dabs of some high quality shatter, four shots of whiskey, and now was smoking a finely rolled king sized joint while sipping on a large Vodka OJ watching the news unfold. Getting cross faded while enjoying the presence of attractive women, and watching humanity..destroy it selve's a typical day for the angel of thursday. He shook his head at the news, things like this is why he left a tip for his bartender. It was getting worst and worst, politicians getting exposed, police brutality worsening against it's own citizens, law enforcement was on high alert, frantic, their lives could be ended any moment now and they knew that ever since Tess's rampage and it showed with their interaction with normal citizens every outburst from one of them could be their last."

Castiel: It's all going down the drain now..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Rachel: Wave, I don't have time to waste on social calls to my mother. I need to check and see if everything is okay with Filipe. You tell her. But before you do, can you drop me off at my place? I'll give you the directions, it's in Japan's north island. This large manor in the mountains

----

Filipe: Hmmm...hey Kujon.
Anna: I don't remember you being with Sandra's team when she attacked...

"Gally has materialized her sword and put up wards all over the room"

Gally: I would like to see that filthy Phoenix get through this. She would end up meeting my blade

"Gally was itching for a fight, same as always when she used her powers. Stella meanwhile helped herself to the control pad in the room and had accessed the rest of the tower"

Stella: It would seem uncle Milo has injured herself to lure in aunt Sandra. What shall we do?
Filipe: Wait. And hope he isn't backstabbing us
Aya: Again, do not worry Filipe Costa. If you merely shield me from her, the rest will come

"Aya seemed eerily calm"

"Anna sits down next to Kujon and lends him a hand"

----

"Chris is trying to stop them from entering. Inside there appears to be a light emanating from small petri dish"

Chris: No wait...did you say Goliath! The supposed pym particle hero? Oh my word I've wanted to talk to you for ages! Follow me I'll help...wait

"When he sees Goliath, a know SHIELD agent, walk in, Max assumes it's a bust and runs in as well, with Dale (presumably) in pursuit"

"When all five of them are inside, the light intensifies"

Chris: Oh god no! I forgot! You all have to- !

"Before he can finish, the light envelops them all, and they vanish. All five, without a trace. They all appear on a strange looking world, rocky landscape for miles"

Chris: Oh...oh dear
Max: The hell...

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Wave: It breaks her heart to hear something like that you know..but I'll respect your wish's. Alright then...let's go.

"Upon getting directions Wave used sound travel to drop Rachel off, and came to Angel's place..walking in the living room he saw Velon on the couch with her sharing some fine brandy."

Wave: if this is a bad time
Velon: Awh come on Wave..we've had much worst..walks in back in the Agency..those where the days
Angel: Velon....careful..now..when you fall asleep you might be struck with some..painful precognition of some pretty nasty future's
Velon: "Chuckles" You always did have that dark since of humor, I'll be going I need to go get ready for a meeting anyway.

"Velon got up from the couch to leave and Angel turned her attention to Wave."

Angel: Hmm..I was assuming you'd be bringing my daughter with you
Wave: You know..how she feels about you..ma'am..she didn't wish to go along..but the meeting...you were right it was vampires...and..it's worst then we assumed.
"Matt was eager to get the conversation started, glad that this guy was enthuastic to speak with him, and it didn't take but mere seconds until everything went wrong."

Oliver: Great..just another fucking day..in the life and times of Oliver Morris gone horribly wrong..

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:07 pm

"Rachel walks into the house and finds it empty except for Isabel. As soon as Isabel sees her she stands up and heads for the door. Rachel just sighs"

Rachel: Make it short before you leave
"Isabel": Milo Ventro appeared and took almost everyone to attempt and remove Sandra Fuller's powers. I unfortunately had to stay behind as I was the only adult not required for the mission. I ask that you look after my daughter and Yamairo
Rachel: Yeah yeah go. Figures I'm stuck babysitting.

"Isabel flies off and Rachel just pouts"

----

Chris: Oh no...oh no!

"Chris gets off his labcoat and shirt without waiting, revealing his yellowjacket outfit underneath"

Max: I fuckin knew it! You're the guy that's been killin all those perps
Chris: Huh? Wait, what?

"Max's fist starts glowing and he goes for a punch, only for Chris to shrink and dodge"

Chris: Wait! You don't understand! I didn't kill anyone. Look, it's complicated and my mind's racing a 10 times the speed to figure out how we're gonna get out of here!
Max: Where's here mate?
Chris: This...is an alternate dimension. The Microverse!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:28 pm

"As per usual something had to interrupt her enjoyment. While the brief experience was great Sandra had to tell Tenesha that something came up. In a instant both girls was dressed and back on Genosha. Milo seemed to have been attacked and Sandra quickly put her team on notice while going to heal Milo's wounds."

Sandra: What happened here Milo?

"For someone to do this to Milo must have been of considerable power, which was worrying."

-----

Tiffany: Can I come? You guys said family, and SXM is family soooo....

"Abby didn't like where this was going. If Dave said no and tried to explain what he meant by family, this girl might not understand."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Dale: See curiosity killed the cat..it got us taken to another dimension..
Matt: The microverse fuck!

"Matt had heard of this dimension before, he was a manipulator of the pym particles but he'd never came here before."

Matt: Ughh how do we get outta here? How did we even get here
Oliver: For once..I'm glad your running your mouth 100 miles per hour..because we need to figure out where we are.
Dale: Come on granted..it's not the best..but we've ended  up in much worst place's before Goliath...this is a suite compared to Mephisto's realm trust me guy has no sense of decoration.
"Taylor had got in contact with the CIA, and was getting in contact specifically with an agent he wanted to speak with."

Taylor: Right..this is an order directly from the President Agent Harrison bring Psyche to the oval office within the next 24 hours..you understand me
Eddy: Gotcha boss man President man which do ya prefer
Taylor: It dosen't matter get it done or I'll tell the director of the CIA to demote you to traffic cop!

"Taylor hung up, and then went to call the number Arthur gave him, it was time to get in contact with the PDF now more then ever."
"Milo winced in pain but it was soon over as Sandra was there and healing him. He had the biggest grin on his face after Sandra fixed him up, using a brief wave of energy to disintegrate his shirt leaving him topless."

Milo: I got hurt..obviously..fucking tyrants from another dimension I saved back in my POTU days..I won but..they did a number on me..I was in too much pain to heal myself. But it dosen't matter..it dosen't matter when I was bleeding..after I won..I just thought about you..Sandra..I knew you'd come..and heal me..even when my own power couldn't save me..I knew it didn't matter cause your in my life.

"Milo got up to hug Sandra tightly, while simultaneously using Caleb's power to greatly diminish her telepathic powers not to an extent that would be noticeable to her unless she attempted to use a large amount of psionic power. Doing this made it much easier to hide the fact that he was using Sean's power to generate a good bit of psionic energy to mask Aya's presence."

Milo: Sandra..what I'm saying..you complete me Sandra...your everything to me...i can't just let you go or try to fight my feelings anymore..without you I'm incomplete...a puzzle missing piece's...

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:52 pm

"Chris throws Matt what looks like an inhaler"

Chris: Here. That has maybe 10-15 dosages of pym particles. Big or small. Your body should be used to it. Once we get back upside I'll figure why you've stopped producing them. I'm sure it'll be an easy fix as for right now

"He starts rubbing his hands and walking about, using his goggles to analyze"

Chris: I...don't know. You get here by opening a portal using the energies expelled by shrinkage.

Max: So...reverse it
Chris: That...I...maybe...I...well...no...

"He keeps giving off one, two words while he thinks. However, just then, a noise his heard in the distance and a dust cloud can be seen"

Max: What's...that...
Chris: Well I've mapped very little of the Microverse but THAT would appear to be the indigenous population of this area...they eat carbon based lifeforms
Max: Wait aren't
Chris: Yes, we are carbon based lifeforms. Can you buy me a few minutes...or hours...or days

"Max looks at him with a shocked expression before sighing and removing his coat. He starts focusing, and both his fists light up with an unearthly glow. Chris starts looking at them fascinating"

Chris: OH my word, that's amazing! That energy is biological yet...seems to give off the same patterns as cosmic, you must
Max: Doc! Focus on the gorram fuckin way home. Spidey, Goliath...lend me a hand here. Mr Morris just stay back with the Doc

----

"On the other end a soft spoken person answers"

Theo: Hello, Theodore Mosby, how may I be of service?

----

Gally: Father, he made his move

"Aya walks out of the room without wasting another second and heads towards Milo's room"

Anna: So

"Anna made a blunt for herself and is smoking it"

Anna: If things go south...what do?
Filipe:...don't smoke in front of my kids. And we'll see

"After a bit, Aya's outside Milo's door. The second she opened it, Sandra would notice one way or another. Her eyes activate and"

"Sandra barely has time to turn around from the opening door before she has a pair a knife heading straight for her head, aimed right at the point of origin of her darkness powers. Aya doesn't stop there, as she runs up to her, both swords drawn in case the first attack fails"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:07 pm

"A love confession wasn't what Sandra expected when she arrived here."

Sandra: I didn't detect any battle.   You should of called me sooner.

"While Sandra did love Milo, she wasn't going sleep with him yet.   Dave was still hurting from the last time besides, she had a new interest she wanted to explore more in Tenesha.    Of course Sandra would be lying to herself if she said she'd never sleep with Milo again, there was to much connection between the two for it not to happen.    But now wasn't Milo's time.    Sandra helped him up to his feet."

Sandra: Look I know what you want.   Lord knows I'm quite passionate for you to, but right now is not the time Milo.    I've already put the team on alert so the chances of us being alone very long are slim.

"The creaking of the door gave away barely enough time to react to being attacked, Sandra taking evasive action before even coming fully aware of her attacker. When she does get a look it's a women she'd seen before."

Sandra: What is the meaning of this!

"Sandra demanded quickly, it quickly became aware Aya was being shielded telepathically and Sandra's initial guess was this had something to do with what happened to Yamairo."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:15 pm

"Aya doesn't bother answering. Moving with reflexes above even a peak human she goes for another attack, this time with her sword, a stabbing motion towards the same point the knife was aiming. At the same time, she keeps the short sword she's carrying ready"

Filipe: She fucking dodged damn it damn i...where's Gally? Oh god no.

"Tower's alarms go off as Gally blasts through walls towards Sandra"

Filipe: For the love of God Aya cut the damn darkness or this is going to end badly!
Anna: Afraid it's already ending badly...and here the buzz was so nice

"Anna puts the blunt down and focuses. Using kinetic energy control, she accelerates time around herself until she's no longer affected by the drug"

Anna: Tell Milo that's a nice one

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Sandra: Stop!

"A burst of Phoenix energy from Sandra pushes Gally and Aya back, Sandra wastes little time in trying to pick pass Aya's telepathic block."

Sandra: Do you think this is really going to work? It's not like Genosha is left defense, I have a entire team ready to fight.

"She started to expand her telepathic presence throughout Genosha. She had to know who else was here besides Gally and Aya. Gally probably meant Filipe, and Anna wouldn't be much a stretch either to follow along."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:33 pm

The Meta simply convulsed and fought through the surge of electricity through him. He was close to losing consciousness. With all his strength his fist shot out nearly impaling Hei just to break the connection. He was barely able to hold on and keep awake. Again he tried to recover some of his energy. If he was looking for fear there were plenty of scared civilians around.

Hideki moved in the building watching the fight and began to move out the civilians by getting some of the rubble off of the injured. He simply wanted them out of the way for now figuring that Hei had this under control. "Come on MOVE IT!"

Under his breath he mumbled "Such a pain in the ass."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:40 pm

"Hei spits out blood, obviously not visible because of his mask, all the meta can see his the expressionless white Black Reaper staring at him. Hei uses what little time he has to throw a wire around the meta's hand as he gets sent flying by the punch, landing a few feet away on his face. He looks at the meta, and just then the meta notices Hei attached one of his metal wires to him while they were in melee range. He dumps another massive electrical charge"

-----

"Gally plants a foot down HARD, destroying a good portion of the building around her as she holds her ground"

Gally: YOU! DO! NOT! PUSH! BACK! AN! ANGEL!

"With a powerful blast, every phoenix flame gets countered by heavenly fire. meanwhile, Aya simply uses her powers to see the lines of the flames and cut right through them, nullifying the psionic energy causing the powerful cosmic flames, and before Sandra can react, stabbing her right through the head. There is no blood, as Aya withdraws"

Aya: I apologize for the intrusion Sandra Fuller. If you wish, I will pay for the repairs using my family's funds

"Aya sheathes both her swords and takes a bow and Sandra, Filipe, Anna and Stella running in"

Filipe: Did...did it work?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:49 pm

"Matt caught the inhaler."

Matt: Oh damn I almost thought you were giving me something fun..but just the usual.

"Matt grinned it was good he finally had some powers, and took a long puff growing bigger."

Matt: Perfect..it feels good to be back well somewhat...
Oliver: So usually I'm keen on keeping my secret identity but I think that pales in comparison to the fact we might fucking get eaten alive so let's go.

"Oliver pressed a button on his watch causing his costume to emerge around him, and he drew an arrow."

Oliver: Kinetic energy neutralizing field..soon as they came..this should hold them off for a brief second ah damn that's ugly
Dale: Can't be any worse then some of the girls you woke up with in the morning..
Oliver: Spidey..
Dale: Fine..got it calm down.

"As the creatures approached Oliver fired the arrow releasing the kinetic energy stasis field, while Dale cast a minor spell to enhance his webs to have a sedative effect before shooting sedative web balls at the approaching creatures, and Matt assumed a defensive stance."

Matt: I love my job..but seeing what I'm about to punch...is making me consider retirement...that's nasty.
Taylor: Hello..Mr..Theodore Mosboy is it..It's the President of the United States..I believe a meeting might be in order..preferably at the Oval Office but if that dosen't suit your accommodations..I'd be happy to travel the matter after all is urgent..regarding the supernatural take-over of Los Angeles....perhaps I should slow down..I've recently acquired knowledge of your branch of the FBI the PDF and I'm interested in learning more, and doing all in my power to grant you more funding, and resource's then you currently possessed, as well as expanding your operations.
Milo: Sandra I know but...

"Before he could intervene with the situation Aya burst in and Sandra was all the quick to intervene with the situation."

Milo: NO LEAVE SANDRA ALONE!!

"Milo raised his hand to attack Gally and Aya, but the shadow clone he had formed gets between them and attacks Milo, holding him by the neck and seemingly draining his energy of more darkness."

Milo: Sandra...what... the fuck?!

Last edited by Infinity on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:56 pm

The meta's face contorted as he could barely react to the second attack. It didn't take long for his heart to finally give out and drop dead on the floor. Everyone was leaving as the sirens were getting closer. "Good work."

It was clear to Hideki how skilled Hei was for someone who wasn't enhanced. Not an obvious threat, but clearly can handle himself. Perfect for the job. "I have prisoner outside." Hideki looked over Hei for a moment and could barely recognize an injury. "If you can handle it I think its possible you can find our real target for me." he probably should have suspected Sarah to do this. She probably knew it wasn't long before his own cover was blown.

"I was too sloppy, they were here because I had a room in this place just a few days ago. Luckily for you they shouldn't know who you are or that your even in town. Here," he tossed a cell phone over to Hei. "Use that to reach me in five hours. By then I should have what we need."

He immediately cloaked and went outside to grab the still immobile cyborg and escape.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 8:08 pm

"Chris keeps working as Max gets to work himself, fighting with exceptional skill and punching right through the bug like beings, impaling and punching off their heads with his enhanced fists. After fighting for what seems like hours, bodies of insects now forming almost a wall, Chris finally yells out"

Chris: Okay got it! Goliath!

"Chris flies up to Goliath. He takes out a pill from his suit"

Chris: This is a super condensed pym particle pill. It's basically the equivalent of a a thousand dosages. When you take it, you'll grow until you break this plane of existence. According to my calculations, your body is the only thing here that can withstand the strain. Once you get up there, in my petri dish, there's two knob.. Blue one is for shrinking, red one is for growing tall. Press it after inputing the coordinates I'm...going to give you and you have to memorize. And we'll come out alive. If you take too long, well I haven't studied the time dilation of the Microverse. One second could be a year...or a thousand. But this is the only way

-----

"Aya and Gally look at each other and realize Milo is merely pretending to keep up appearances with Sandra. Moving fast, Gally draws a sigil on Aya's back, increasing her speed to superhuman levels, and without another word she dashes and in a single coordinated slash, cuts past both the darkness figure and Milo, aiming for the part of the brain maintaining the memories of which powers he has, meaning Milo is basically at square zero, having to recopy all the powers he had before"

Filipe: I...don't even know anymore

"Filipe offers Sandra a hand"

Filipe: Sorry about that Magneto 2.0. Guess now you get it. Rachel hmmm...had a vision. She saw all this, that darkness figure was born out of Milo wielding just a fraction of that darkness power. I dunno when he copied the darkness but he did. We decided to cut both of you off from it before anything bad happened

"Filipe, is of course lying through his teeth. But as Sandra tries and reads his mind, the psionic energy she's directing at him slowly gets absorbed. Behind Filipe, Stella's eye is glowing blue signaling her powers are active, and she's shielding Filipe's mind by absorbing all outward psionic energy"

----

"Hei grabs the phone and runs upstairs before the cops arrive. He removes his mask and cloak and puts away his knives in a bag Huang left behind, before collapsing, internal injuries. Doesn't take long for Huang to find him and help him up"

Huang: Jesus Christ Hei, that was close. You need to be careful. These cyborgs are going to be the death of you

---

Theo: Oh my stars and garters mister president! I wasn't aware they gave out information on the PDF. Regardless, I shall arrange for a meeting with the team in charge of the LA problem. We'll be there in a few hours.

"Theo quickly called up Cal. He and Red were in charge of those angels. They had contacted them and they seemed courteous, if a bit too aloof"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 8:30 pm

“Eddy got off the phone life was good, real good for him. He couldn’t help but wonder why his sister went into the business she went into. After her lucractive position at the white house was over, but it wasn’t any of his business it really and truly wasn’t”

Eddy: Psyche finding Psyche god damn..this isn’t gonna be easy but I think I know just the way I’m gonna do it…time to see what good ole sis is up too.

“Eddy made his way into the parking lot, and looked up into the sky before taking flight sky rocketing into the sky. Of all the powers he could have gotten from Terracorp when the CIA’s top agents were allowed to purchase synthetic abilities he’d picked flight, they’d questioned why but it didn’t matter to him it was his dream ability since childhood, who didn’t want to be able to fly? It wasn’t long before he arrived outside the Harrison and Associates firm building and made his way inside the building to the elevator. After being forced to endure a couple minutes of some crappy elevator music he got to the office.”

Eddy: Hey I’m here to see Dawn Harrison.
Dawn: Bro…what are you doing here…
Eddy: I need your help..one of your workers..I’ll provide a boost..I need to find someone..Psyche
Dawn: Of the SXM..I can’t even my current work
Eddy: I’m not here on some Government business to wipe him out..I need a chat..I pinky promise..I swear..you know me..if I was going to erase someone I wouldn’t involve you at least not like this
Dawn: Fine…come with me….Im holding you accountable for whatever happens.
……………………..
“Oliver is launching continuous energy arrows at bug creature’s and right before one can take a bite from him Dale swings in to get him to safety while kicking the creature aside.”

Dale: Can’t ever say spidey didn’t do anything for you
Oliver: Watch out!

“Oliver fires another kinetic energy at a bug causing it to explode, while Matt takes the pill and pops it.”

Matt: awhhh shit! Alright got it red blue..one year or a thousand wait what?!

“the last part of information was pretty important as the thousand dosage’s did their job, and Matt began growing at a rapid rate breaking out of the microverse. As soon as he was back to normal in the lab he rushed over to the petri dish and input the information Dr. Hank gave him.”

Matt: come on come on!
………………………..
“Milo got up intending to fire another blast of energy, but quickly realized how deep Aya cut into his powers and sighed.”

Milo: Fuck…..starting all over again…

“Milo sighed as he got up..at least their plan was accomplished, he had wanted to get rid of the darkness, and the way Aya did it was fool proof even if it got rid of all the rest he could always get something better, that’s one thing he learned from his new skill set was not to get attached to any power or ability he couldn’t afford to these days. Milo not wanting to have his own mind exposed replicated 100% of Sandra’s powers, even at 100% he wasn’t on her level but it felt good to have so much psionic power again.”

Milo: The Darkness..whaat…..oh shit.

“Milo pretended to have a glimpse of Filipe’s mind and “remember” How the darkness being overwhelmed him and just sat on the couch.”

Milo: Fuck..so I guess using the darkness..against those guys wasn’t the brightest idea..but..if I hadn’t Sandra..wouldn’t have just been healing a hole in my chest..I’d be getting buried.

“Milo shook his head as he sat down, he was sure there was something he was forgetting, but for now he was just glad for a brief moment of rest.”
……………………..
Taylor: Splendid I can’t wait to meet with you guys, we have much to catch up on in regards to dealing with the supernatural community.

“Taylor wondered how many supernatural creatures might be American citizens, he was going to handle this far differently then mutant affairs, hopefully Psyche could help him out with this, he’d only reach out to people who’s souls appeared..the same as his to prevent any potential problems.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 8:43 pm

"The other four people emerge, safe. Chris sighs in relief"

Chris: My stars that was close. I apologize for that! I was conducting an experiment and I didn't plan on guests. Also Goliath...I think your powers should be fixed. You'll be in a bit of a state of flux, but that big a dosage should have jump started your meta abilities. I can accompany you to SHIELD HQ and run a few more tests if you wish. Strictly off the book of course, and I'd love...

"Chris gets cut off with Max aiming a gun to his head"

Max: Okay bub, here's the deal. You've been killin perks. You're gonna hand yerself over to them alright
Chris: I haven't killed them! I merely shrunk them. They're in my special facility for holding robbers for the sake of rehabilitation! In this day and age you cannot trust authorities and I thought I could
Max: They're what?
Chris: Here

"She opens a closet locked with an electronic code. Inside is a small model house, but it seems to be fully functional, and has people and small droids inside"

Chris: Completely equipped with state of the art power dampeners, anti mugen fields, and each cell as comfortable as a five star hotel

----

Filipe: So, all that remains is...Sandra. You gonna pick a fight, or can we go? As I said miss Magneto, you can do whatever you please

"Aya's eyes are still active"

Aya: I see only one origin point, barely. It's...it's the Phoenix I believe. It's so weak...

"Aya looks concerned. She remembered seeing the Phoenix once, so bright a death point she could barely stare at it. And now it was but a fading little thing, barely a wisp"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Sandra: I would of rather you approached me on this issue. We may have a few differing views but we are still friends.

"Sandra was about to let Filipe's group go and went to call off her team but something was wrong."

Sandra: That's strange. Ok, what did you guys do to rest of my group?

"Filipe looks confused to Sandra's question, they hadn't touched the rest of her team. Just then Katy entered the room ready to fight, Sandra found herself unable to telepathically tell Katy to stop nor could she hold her back telekintically. Sandra shouted out and Katy stopped before causing a fight, quite relieved she didn't have to fight. Sandra walked over to Aya."

Sandra: What exactly did you do to me? I can't connect to any of my psionic abilities.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Filipe: What...oh

"Gally walks up to Sandra and rudely places a hand on her head"

Gally: You have no psionic abilities. They have been cut, Sandra Fuller.

"Everyone looks at Aya who looks a bit shocked"

Aya: Oh dear. I saw two points of origin. I cut one of them. I assumed her powers were with the phoenix.

"Everyone looks back at Sandra like she's a ticking timebomb"

Gally: Her powers...are now just what we have feared

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:06 pm

“A bullet flew into her head..she hit the ground..unable to summon her powers. Blood rushing from her skull, her life flashing before her, of all the people she thought would come to end her life, a mere child, a teenage resident of New York City, the first of the many cities she had eradicated in her rampage, in her attempt to frame the SXM for mass murder, and shatter the public’s trust in them indefinitely. She rose up conscious clear headed for the first time in months. What Milo Ventro had done to her, used her as a puppet, utilizied her own allies abilities against her, but no more she had risen. Tess Summers was passed out and she got up looking around at her surroundings her office all seemed so foreign. Everything had been since the BROOD invasion.”

Tess: Oh..my..Ventro..you fucking bastard…hmm..seems something went wrong with then instruction manual..because I don’t think I was meant to be activated..any time soon.

“Tess took a few steps forward, she felt disoriented, of course that would happen. Suddenly energy resonated through her body then flickered her away.”

Tess: Ahh…I’ve still got my mojo..but I’m in need of a recharge…and as hazy as life’s been…It’s all coming back to me..oh I’m going to have a lot of fun.

“She grinned as she walked through her office going over to her fridge, and seeing a bottle of expensive liquor. She removed it from the fridge, took the cap off, and drank from the bottle straight. She didn’t even wince from the burning sensation of the alcohol, after she went through the harsh taste of some liquor was nothing, and really it was quite smooth. She placed the bottle back in the fridge, and screwed the top back on. She then took out her phone and looked at the time.”

Tess: I’m back, let’s see..that meeting with Neil hmm it’s going to be quite interesting..to see what you’ve been doing with the company Sinister.

“She grinned and left the room heading down to the meeting.”
…………………………………………..
“Kujon was irritated..he’d intentionally chosen not to pick sides before Milo had dragged him into the conflict. But whatever happened something went wrong with his plans, he’d summoned a GL ring and purified his body of whatever was placed into it. He decided going against Milo wouldn’t benefit him in any way so he’d abandon the scene for now, he returned to his own place in Canada. Walking over to his laptop he began typing when he heard foot steps and turned around erecting a shield of energy around him.”

Kujon: Who is it
Zach: Come on old friend..is that the welcoming I deserve?
Kujon: Zachary..what do you want..
Chulance: The question is what do we want?
Kujon: Chulance..what’s this..if Milo’s sent you here to get me back I won’t fucking have it, not again! Your plan just failed you think round 2 is going to be any more successful?
Zach: relax Kujon I’m not here on any SXM business..it’s been a while since I’ve done anything with them..what you were talking about earlier in Canada..well I’ve given it some thought..I’ve been building an operation..something I think you’d be interested in.
Kujon: And why’s that?
Zach: Allow me to show you..Chu…feel free to take us Kujon I don’t mind if you keep up whatever defense’s you want, I assure you I’m not one of Ventro’s soldiers..sent here to do his dirty work.

“Suddenly they were enveloped in energy, and all vanished reappearing at the facility with Siya.”
…………………………………
Angel: How much worst do you think it is
Wave: very..I’m going to use my old connections..seek out the Old man see if he can get me some work in a government agency..of sorts..it’s time
Angel: Is that your way of saying you quit old friend?
Wave: It’s my way of saying..as much as I love working for the Ventro’s, I feel I haven’t done jack shit in a while..and it’s time I step my game up..for the sake of our survival.

“Wave converted into sound, and reappeared at his own place in Japan, going to retrieve a secure line and call Fawkes.”

Wave: Hey..long time no speak..I sort of need your help..I need a job..in the CIA and you’re the man with all the people and all the plans.
………………………………………………..
Dale: That’s…actually nice..wouldn’t be that bad to take to the authorities..SHIELD isn’t as bad you think these days.
Oliver: Yeah..I trust SHIELD but the general authorities at large..with the way shit’s going it’s best you keep this tech hidden but these people..if there committing crimes…they belong to the authorities not this luxury hotel..small as it is..not exactly rehabilitating
Matt: Well…I’m just glad powers are back.. I wouldn’t mind some extra tests..Not trying to accidentally wind up in the microverse..or get big at the wrong time..but why don’t you go get into the superhero business, Avengers….we could use someone almost as cool as me and smarter than Stark.
…………………………….
“Milo wondered what she meant, he was connected to her powers, and suddenly darkness flared through his hands but he quickly made it vanish.”

Milo: What the fuck… I have a feeling something went very wrong..

"Milo was quick to hone in on Stella, and Filipe's powers, he'd rather have them then risk being corrupted by darkness energy again"
……………………………………
“With Dave and co at his house trying to entertain her, when suddenly an orb of energy appeared and converted into Ikon.”

Ikon :Ahh..the Fuller house hold
Dave: Fucking Ikon..
Ikon: Warp

“Dave was about ready to warp space only for Ikon to catch him with some TK.”

Ikon: Enough enough I’m here to speak to Sandra..I’d like to volunteer my service’s to save the mutant race seeing as how my track record isn’t the best I reckon I still..am in need of some redemption
David: Ikon!!1

“David ran over to him to give him a hug and Ikon patted him on the head, with Dave raising an eyebrow.”

Dave: I’ve been away way to fucking long…
Ikon :Abby long time no see.

“The last time they’d been living together was when they were on the run from MRD’s forces and it appeared he was still as heroric as their last encounter.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:23 pm

"Fawkes was doing his regular workout as the phone rings, and he goes to pick up, taking a heart pill on the way"

Fawkes: Hello? Wave? Job at the CIA. Well if you insist, I'll set you up with a contact. But kid, if you want, you could do more good with me

----

Chris: Avengers? Me? Well I...

"Max heads for the door"

Max: Well, guess that's that then. You fancy heroes can handle this I guess. Watch yer back doctor, you pissed off a lot of perps with those Yellowjacket shenanigans.

"Max had no interest in the Avengers or the stuck up heroes. He barely had respect for Spiderman, let alone all the others"

----

"Back at SHIELD HQ, Aaron was analyzing the last fight with Sandra. The only things so far that had been confirmed to work with the darkness were what Amber and Elsa called fae magic, Harry's light powers and...that was it actually. Replicating either was proving impossible. There was something about Harry's powers that you couldn't just use light, and magic was also a thorn on Aaron's side"

Aaron: Anti-mugen doesn't work, mystic barriers don't work, nothing fucking works...

---

"Meanwhile, in Vegas, the trio of paranormal hunters enter Castiel's favorite strip joint"

Diana: My my these humans look nice. We need to go to a male one next thought, compare notes
Gaelle: We are not here to indulge your bohemian degeneracy you jeune fille!
Padre: Quiet

"The man looks around, praying quietly to himself, bits of the Sacrament used for limited awareness. He then notices Castiel in the corner"

Padre: Found him.

"The three walk over, Gaelle's obvious war like attire attractive looks"

Padre: Castiel, the Angel of Thursday! We require your assistance

----

"Hei is passed out, bandaged up. Huang meanwhile calls the cellphone Hideki gave Hei"

----

"Back at the Reichstag, Mao has followed Solf down to the basement, only to discover a very very bad sight. A secret door, with an emblem of HYDRA serving as the key"

Mao: It would seem rumors of HYDRA's disbanding were...greatly exaggerated

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 9:56 pm

Kelsey: I’m gonna miss Rachey you’re gonna call that number?
Korin: Yes as soon as we get started..the key to our victory is Terracorp, my inside agent..who’s vanished..
Kelsey: They caught him. 
Korin: His death or disappearance or whatever occurred to him won’t be in vain. We’ve gathered the intel on the facility we need to target..and we’re moving in..
Kelsey: Attacking a Terracorp facility?
Korin: No..even better..there’s a dinner tonight..several important terracorp workers are going to present something very important to some benefactors..some of them with military and MRD connections…the thing is..there our dinner for the night Kelsey..let’s get ready..the shadows are ready go gather your brothers and sisters..for tonight we feast….and hopefully within the week we’ll have an all you can eat buffet at all hours of the day..and then..not even President Taylor and his whole administration will be able to do anything to us.

“Kelsey left to go gather all their vampire mutant soldiers ready for this mission, while Korin walked over to his drawer taking out a blood bag and drinking it to ensure he wouldn’t be fatigued during the attack. At the house the dinner was just being served, and a power point was being presented to the various guests attending, while at Terracorp in the office Tess and some others were sitting down at the meeting with Neil Sinister, and Tess had some sort of tube plugged into the building attached to her.”

Member: Charging your batteries Ms. Summers?

“The man and the woman next to him couldn’t help but snicker while Neil looked at her and shook his head.”

Neil: Anyway Ms. Summers everything is going according to plan with Project Inertia we’re in the process of presenting it to our various benefactors..and our company will go through a come-back we’ve been suffering greatly ever since..well you know and now this robbery..that occurred
Tess: OH..it was cleaned up very nicely..probably that Ventro touch
Neil: Hmm?
Tess: Don’t play dumb..hold on..I’m all charged up now..listen..about Project Inertia..none of you need to know jack shit about it…in fact..

“Tess grinned and suddenly energy ruminated throughout the room and the people that came to speak and the whole table appeared shrunken in her hand minus Neil who got up.”

Neil: What the fuck are you doing
Tess: This..

“Tess clenched her fist crushing the table and all those that had been sitting there, only moments later blood rushed down her hand and Neil got up to use optic beams only to find a force of pressure overwhelming him.”

Tess: So you were in it..Ventro wanted everyone to cash on me being a fucking puppet! I can’t say I’m surprised Neil..Sinister..dosen’t matter what you two fuck wads wanted to share..it’s two loosers..sharing one looser vessel….and now I’m back..Project Inertia is mine and mine only..and I get the final say on what to do with it..it’s bad enough you let them take our cloning technology but it was only the precursor to something greater
Neil: How ther’es no way Ventro’s down
Tess: Hmm..how..how..who knows? Who cares..it’s a blessing a miracle..fate’s decided to let those who deserve to reign..reign…

“Energy reverberated through her and she unleashed a blast of celestial energy on Neil, as the celestial armor came on as she assumed her Skirn form.”

Tess: Oh yess…this is great Neil..as for Project Inertia…I have plans for that..plans that don’t involve you or your financial success..don’t worry I don’t plan on crushing you or murdering you..just yet..I need your various illegal connections to put a new drug on the street…I’ve decide ironically enough to title it league..
Neil: The synthetic formula isn’t complete we never
Tess: You people never complete it..besides..I have an alternate version I put finishing touchs’s on, of course no official government organization would endorse this version however your going to put this on the street for me and as for Inertia..well..you’ll be seeing shortly on the news..I have a lot to catch up on Sinister..so I’ll leave you at this..when you wake up get ready for work because we have a lot to get accomplished you bastard but first a demonstration is in order of a new trick..I’ve been meaning to try out in my period of statis..when your locked in your head a slave to an alien body controlling virus…or whatever you’d like to call you it..you have nothing to do but think now then let me explain..what I deem the greatest use of my powers yet.

“Tess began laughing hysterically as she began gathering more energy and fired a blast at Sinister. While at the meeting suddenly the power went out and someone stood up.”

Board member: What the fuck is going on..turn on the back up generator now!
General: I don’t have time for this nonsense, another Terracorp fuck up I knew we shouldn’t have come
Benefactor: Hmm..I must admit my faith in you people is lacking I merely showed up for the liquor and the food to be honest, any chance to get her wasted that dosen’t dig into my expenses
Wife: Oh honey
Board member: Enough! Turn on the back up generator I know
???: You know nothing fucker..

“The man turned around only for a vampire to lung at him sinking his teeth into the man drawing blood causing him to scream, and suddenly several screams began filling the area as Korin and his vampires began feasting on the people drinking them dry, with their security force’s outside overpowered by the supernatural attackers.”
…………………………….
Wave: Oh..don’t worry It’s not like I haven’t taken that option of the table completely, but this is important I need Government intel ASAP, something bad is about to go down, Angel wants you to contact her..she said it might be the type of business your people are interested in, scratch that regardless of interest it’s urgent…things are how do you..say..getting very bad…very quickly for all of us.
……………………………….
“Dale swung some webs and swung in-front of Max putting a hand on his shoulder.”

Dale: Come on man you obviously wanna do good, what do you have against us? Sure he’s messing up but at least he’s not killing people like you thought..he’s just going about it all wrong..why don’t you give us a shot..sure we all do some good on our own but when we work together we can really make a difference…we could use help we’ve been so caught up in the big issue’s if we expand we can focus on what really matters the people..on the streets…regular crime.
Matt: Yeah look Dr. Hank..we could use you..alot of these heroes out here have what it takes to kick some ass but there dumb as shit like Arrow
Oliver: Watch it!
………………………
“Castiel turns and see’s the man.”

Castiel: Hmm a man of God …in an establishment like this..truly the world…is going off the rails..isn’t it..as you can see I reek of booze and pot…kind of..intoxicated…so to say…what services could I Help with..certainly..not developing a sermon..I’m in no condition for that…I’ve long since given up on trying to save humanity..just look at the news..your own law enforcement and political leaders are as corrupt as the average citizen if not worst.
…………………………
“At the facility Zach smiled as Emma lay on the ground feeling ill and Zach put his hands on her forehead.”

Zach: Don’t worry..we’re going to use for good
Emma: Ok..Zach..but Drac..they
Zach: The bastards got him…they did..
Kujon: What’s the meaning of this you’re destabilizing the government? It’s no secret..how corrupt these officials really are..I mean we’ve always sknown but exposing it to regular people it’s one thing for you to use your army to go to war with the Government but this look at the mess you’ve caused in Vegas with the cop shooting and the civ shooting, the drugged out politicians soliciting prostitutes why expose it?
Zach: Why not? It dosen’t matter if we go to war..at the current state we are thanks to Ventro and Fuller helping Mother fuck everything up we’re weaker then ever..and there tech’s just getting better..they’ve got the edge..the key is..instead of making us rebel..we make them rebel…regular people…and see that..they’ve just sent in the big guns in Vegas..and now it’s time for the final act
Kujon: This is madness..Zachary..you’re risking an all out rebellion..pure anarchy across the country..by exposing..the leaders frauds.
Zach: Oh..if you think that’s bad..wait until the nightly news….got into NSA I’ve got everyone’s dirty secrets even theres..and there all going on air tonight..I’m exposing Ameica’s leaders, their politicians, it’s going to be glorious
Kujon: This is insanity..the news airs in..minutes…you have to stop this.
Zach: KUJON! WE ARE DYING!!! Fucking dying, Phoenix is mentally fucking unstable, I kidnapped Chulance and forced him to work for me, you know what she did replaced him with a fucking clone, she’s no better than them the only good she did is finally grow some balls that Nate never had and kicked them out of our fucking country!
Kujon: You’re right but..
Zach: You know I’m right Kujon..it’s time..in 10 minutes..there all getting exposed..and I’m not just steping there oh no..each day I’m exposing the frauds in every country…..it’s going to be great, the trust in authority is going to be gone..and it’s all because mass media..the same outlet they use to paint us in a negative image..we’re going to do to them.. but first…Emma..get ready..for dinner.

“At the scene in Vegas..some of the Government’s super powered enforces had come to quell the riots occurring in the city, the looting happening in the streets.”

SRU Agent: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

“The man used his powers of empathy to target the crowd, when suddenly something happened half of the crowd as well as half of the street vanished into thin air violently, and everything burst into chaos in the street, while in the facility Emma winced in pain burping.”

Emma: It’s done
Zach: Perfectttt..hahahahahahaha….let the games begin!!!!
………………………..
“Milo’s phone began ringing and he picked up as his mother was speaking frantically, and Milo just shook becoming organic ice.”

Milo: Guys..GUYS! Enough about this..we have a big problem on our hands..half of a fucking street in Vegas is fucking gone! The whole place is going to chaos..ther’es been rioting all day it’s getting bad.. and my mom said something bad is happening..something really bad is about to happen in America…the problem is the bad feeling she got from her vision it’s all over the country..I..don’t know what to do..fuck..fuck..fuck..Sandra..use your powers..oh wait..you guys fucking turned them off!!! Call James now we need to start scanning America..this isn’t good!
……………………..
“At the X Force base an explosion took place, and none other then Eddy Harrison appeared before James, and he raised his hand James would immediantely find out his telepathic powers were on a basic level, as basic as when he first discovered them back when Yamario’s group came to bring them to their warehouse.”

Eddy: Hello Psyche…at last we meet..I’m Agent Harrison of the CIA..and I need you to come with me…hopefully before your buddies rush in to get you..it’s a matter of national security..and the future of both the human and mutant race..

“Eddy began levitating and held out his hand.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 10:21 pm

"Padre helps Castiel up"

Padre: It is time for you to find your calling again. We require the assistance of an angel, for unfortunately we are fighting angels ourselves
Gaelle: It seems your big card is a boozed up useless fool

"Just then, the chaos is heard outside"

Gaelle: Padre...
Padre: Ignore it. The lost souls need to find their own redemption. Our goals are above this

Diana: You Catholics, always so high and mighty. Contact me when you sober up our little angel

"Diana winks at Castiel and walks out, probably to have a bit of fun with the chaos"

----

Aya: I did what I was asked to do by a friend. I apologize

"Aya looks genuinely guilty for the terrible mistake"

Filipe: Fucks sake. Gally, use your teleportation. Grab James from the mountains outside and get him to cereba. Stella, Anna come with me. We're...oh

"in through the window floats Isabel"

"Isabel": I am sorry, I came as fast as I could fly"

Filipe: Okay...Stella, Anna, Isabel. Come on. We're going to Vegas to see what's going on, Sa...oh right

"Filipe was about to hand orders to Sandra until he remembered he wasn't her leader anymore"

Filipe: Magneto 2.0, do whatever you want to do. Hole up in the Watchtower, this is just filthy humie trouble after all...and I'm sorry.
Aya: Filipe Costa, what about me?
Filipe: You...you have have another job. Just wait here for me. Go smoke a blunt with Milo or something

"The group walks out. Aya sighs and quietly sits seiza on the floor, swords beside her, quietly waiting"

----

"James looks at him with his eyebrow raised"

James: hmm...no?

"Eddie gets punched in the face by Peter straight out of the hole he came from"

Peter: Explain in less than 0 seconds please
James: I have no idea Pete...Harrison...I know that name. Fawkes, are you there, can you damn it...I can't...

"Down in the training grounds Fawkes was already grabbing a gun and heading up towards the source of the blast, soon joined by Simon and Marianna"

Simon: What and when and who?
Fawkes: Dunno Fullmetal. Raise the alarm. X-Force's private psynet is down. We're under psionic and physical attack
Simon: We don't have an alarm...I hope the others woke up

---

"Max looks back at Dale and scoffs"

Max: Don't kid yourself kid. Stark and SHIELD don't give two shits about the streets
Chris: Wait! Max. I need to study that energy! What if I hire you! As my private PI?
Max: Private Private Investigator?
Chris: I meant full time. I'll pay you well

"Max rolls his eyes"

Max: Call me up if you need anything then. Here's my card

"He throws his card back and heads off"

Chris: That was...interesting. Anyway! I more than agree...although let me just gather my materials and leave a note. It'll only take a few minutes

"He starts using pym particles to shrink his materials, notes, computer, even the special prison, to carrying size, and writes a note"

Chris: Shall we go? Do we have a teleporter? Oh tell me we have a teleporter! Is it spacial rending? I've always wanted to study that one time-space mutant, the energy he gives off his fascinating and then there's

"He keeps talking on and on about the different studies he's done on heroes"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 25 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 37  Next