Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:32 am

" Why of course im in " Emmet responded automatically. There really wasnt much to think about really. He could sense the sincerity and strength behind Sandra's words. She was a woman who'd been pushed to the back for so long and was finally making her way to the front of the line, he was very proud of her " Whatever help you need I will be there to offer it, as will my associates " he'd mentally conversed with all of them and they each seemed down for it " Who else do you have in mind for your team? "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 11:49 am

Sandra: I have a few others within SXM as well as out. Tesla and Luke are a few I think will join us, Katy has been my best friend for years, but her loyalty may blind her as it did me. As of right now I'm going to next make a stop to visit Terrel, Mike, the Redeemers group.

"Sandra went over other possibilities for her group while finishing up her tea. She could for a few minutes to talk with Emmet."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Kara would have wondered what was up with Veronica taking such a long break, but that wouldn't be like Kara at all. She was too into what she was doing with one of Stark's drones. She hadn't even started tinkering and she was already getting moist as she sat in her seat. The circuitry,the network, processors, multiple power sources! Kara bit her lower lip as she attempted to contain her ecstasy.

"I can't imagine if I was doing this in person... It's just amazing! I could take Stark and just let him..." Kara stopped when she noticed Veronica staring at her from the doorway.

"You might as well continue, I already saw your personal erotic fantasy." Veronica said before shaking her head and heading over to her Cerebro. Kara hid her embarrassment by grimacing and looking at her monitor.

"Checking on the boys?" Kara asked in order to completely change the subject.

"No... I'm going to get some more for us to play with." Veronica's answer made Kara raise an eyebrow and smirk a bit. "Remember Smash, the large fellow who I had a very long conversation with? Well, he gave a few moves to take in our little chess game."

"Oh really? And they're just gonna join because you say so?" Kara asked as a devil's advocate of sorts.

"Precisely. One of them happens to be my cousin after all." Veronica claimed as she took a seat and placed the helmet on her head.

"So he's a mutant like you? Telepathy?" Kara guessed.

"No and no... One, I'm not a mutant. Two, I hear his power is a lot more dynamic. We need the man power to be honest." Veronica explained.

"What's he like..? Veronica? Fuck, I guess she really plugged herself in..." Kara thought before Veronica spoke.

"The first two recruits should somewhat simple. Mostly because they have minds I can communicate with. The last however... I won't be able to find him directly with Cerebro, but recruit one and two should be at the same location." Veronica's change of topic made her wonder if there was a problem with knowing too much about her relationship with her cousin. "I don't have a problem, I just don't know all the answers. I didn't even know my dear cousin was like myself. Now, I need you to be ready for the boys when they hit Latveria. They'll need you. I'll focus on my cousin before he gets himself killed. History does tell of his death from the SXM when he gets caught after assassinating David Fuller. I may be saving an enemy, but I'd rather have as many allies as possible...

Veronica opened her mind as she tapped into Cerebro. She was searching for her cousin, and he was very active at the moment.
--------------

"TEN! NINE! EIGHT! SEVEN! SIX! FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE!!!!!!!!!!!" A young man screamed through the sky before his body crashed through a helicopter. He landed onto the sidewalk with a powerful skid, crackling the ground beneath his feet. He wore a white dress shirt, black tie and slacks, and dress shoes that were already worn out. He smiled and turned around just in time to see the helicopter crash into a building. "Damn, I'm good!" He said as people stared at him. "What?! Never see someone so well dressed?!" He shouted before hearing sirens and spotting flying drones coming to the scene. The young man with an English accent looked over his tattered dress clothes before seeing a speck of blood on it. "Fuck... I made the hit, did it on time, but I fuck my shirt. Classic." He said before looking at the drones and running at enhanced speed from the area.

Ethan!

The young man nearly tripped at the call of his name.

"What the fuck?" Ethan said to himself. He continued running before seeing none other than Veronica running beside him. "Huh? Who the fuck are you?"

"Care to race?" She asked.

"You'll lose..." He said before kicking it up notch. He left her behind him before Veronica zoomed past him with a laugh.

"What were you saying?" Veronica said. Normally she was a master of the mind, but now she was a master of speed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:04 am

"Sandra enjoyed time with Emmet but matters was at hand and she had to get going."

Sandra: Well I must finish getting the team together.

"Sandra got up and shook Emmet's hand."

Sandra: I will be in contact. Oh by the way, thank you so much for the remodel.

"She smiled signifying she was quite happy with what Emmet done to her home and then disappeared. She decided to speed things up a bit after taking time to visit Emmet and called out to Katy and Tesla telepathically while arriving at a fast food joint in New York. She walked in taking a seat at a table, across from Terrel."

Sandra: So, Mc.Donald's huh. Really living up the good life are we.

"It's been some time since Sandra had done business with the Redeemers."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:22 am

"Well Emmet you definitely know how to get powerful friends." Yori took a sip of his tea and continued to think about her plan. Sounded very similar to a few Daimyo's he assisted in taking down the Shogunate's enemy's.  While dangerous he trusted Emmet and he knew it. Of course that wasn't all he was thinking about. "Especially the hotties. You might as well have your own harem."

He laughed but wasn't entirely joking. Emmet was the type to attract a huge amount of men. The people he live with now are largely rather strong even to the point Yori would have some trouble dealing with them at full power. All those interesting people did make him want to stay awhile. He was the sort of being that liked to move around, but for now he was willing to stick by them. "Sorry about not coming to help sooner. Trying to get over a 120 million worshippers isn't easy. Ever since that day we all got together I did wonder sort of craziness we'd get into. How have you been?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Some of the biggest news on now was the deal to turn over a large amount of Chicago's policing duties to Savior Security Solutions a subsidiary of Loki. This company hires a large amount of skilled ex military and police to act as security for any number of clients. They are outfitted with the latest in cybernetic and nanotechnology to augment their abilities far beyond any human and even many mutants. The discussion on whether or not this mercenary force would be effective was everywhere.

In the CEO of Savior's office the champagne bottle was just opened as Sarah prepared a toast to everyone integral to the deal being signed. The small office party began as everyone spoke, ate and drank. Tyrone came appearing to support her. That was what most thought.

"Congratulations sis. How much money was in that deal?" they were in view of everyone as they leaned against a cabinet drinking.

"Just 4.5 billion. Nothing special." she spoke as if going straight to business. "What's wrong want an allowance?"

"Nah my talk show money is helping. Criticizing the military industrial complex is really bringing in the big bucks for me. Why are you doing this anyway?" while curious Tyrone was mostly wondering if something else was wrong. Sarah was never this ambitious.

"Nothing." she shrugged. "I'm simply...bored."

"Maybe that's true. Is it because of what happened with dad? You had no choice. He was throwing humanity down the drain helping Tesla. Hell you should've dealt with me to." Tyrone could almost feel her gaze on him. "You don't have to change the world to stop that from happening again. That's not your job."

"Maybe that's true. That still doesn't change the fact that I...am...bored. Changing a small blue planet that takes up a miniscule amount of space in this galaxy could relieve ones boredom."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:35 am

Emmet bid Sandra farewell and wished her luck on the recruitment. He grinned broadly as she thanked him for his remodeling job of her home " Anytime dawling "

He laughed along with Yori at the gods comment " Oh my friend i've had my share of harems over the centuries and just might be in the mood for another " he loved Christian dearly, possilbly more then he'd ever loved anyone else or at least in the top ten. But their relationship was an open one, they just hadnt explored it of late " You have my thanks for coming when you did, thats all that matters " he smiled at his old time friend. It was rare to find another immortal he got along with.

Most others were either living in self-loathing, perpetually depressed, suicidal, or take over the world types. Chill, laid back ones were far and wide " My life has been fabulous as always, I remodelded my dear Sandra's home then got into an altercation with some ruffians " he went into the battle and musical performance against the thieves that stole the device cerebro " They unfortunately got away but I suppose the silver lining of it is Sandra's new drive to take command. I'm sure she'll get the device back in no time and I look forward to it, peace is nice but a little life and death battle is what makes ones existance worth having "
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Terrell bit into his double quarter pounder before looking up at Sandra with a surprised look on his face.

"Shrandra?!" He said with his mouth full before chewing really fast and sitting up straight. His reaction showed a mixture of surprise and caution at first before he realized that he was in his own dimension. "Sorry about that, I just wasn't used to the normal you. I had fun going up against alternates of some of the strongest people I ever met, but some of you guys in other universes are just fucking nuts. Anyway, enough of that. I'm blabbing." Terrell chuckled before sighing. "What I'm trying to say is, it's good to see you again." Terrell had met Sandra when he was extremely mouthy and full of hubris. He was much more mature when speaking to her now. Terrell just wished other people grew up like he did. He could feel Mike making his way here. Does he have her scent or something?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Sandra: I'm sure the alternate versions are nuts, but they've never been able to match us originals.

"She had a bit of a smirk knowing this universe has shown time and again to be the strongest."

Sandra: Good to see you as well. Seems you've matured since we met last.

"Sandra commented on how his attitude was more calm."

Sandra: So Mike and the others doing well? How is his standings with Tiffany?

"Sandra figured she could start at least a tiny bit of small talk before jumping into business, seeing she hasn't spoken to the Redeemers in some time."
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 4:24 am

"Psh, I've always been mature." Terrell said in a cocky tone before smirking out of fun. "Mike and the others..." Terrell repeated the words back to himself. "I honestly have almost no idea." Terrell said genuinely, but he didn't seem happy with that answer. "I shouldn't have left, you know. I left so much behind. My team, my wife, my child... I'm definitely not in the running for man of the year." Terrell tried to make light on his feelings with a small joke. "Mike is on his way, so I guess you can ask him everything... or just violate his brain. He'd love it coming from you." And this was Terrell only half joking. Well he hoped he was half joking.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:07 am

Sandra: I am sorry to hear about your troubles, I to have felt the pain of loss over the years.

"Terrell heart was heavy with shame and regret. It really changed Sandra's mood on having a joyful conversation with him."

Sandra: I would of liked both you to be here, but hearing what you've been though... Terrell what if I said that I could help you peace your life back together, in exchange of course for you helping me with a little something first.

"Sandra let those words sink in for a moment. Here it was the Phoenix had seek Terrell out and was offering him a chance to get back all he had left behind. Of course there was the obvious question of what Sandra wanted in return."
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Terrell rose an eyebrow at Sandra's vague proposal. She never seemed like the type to bargain or make deals, so what where was this coming from? Terrell knew one thing however, he was a friend or at least an associate to Sandra. Maybe it wasn't he who need her help.. Perhaps it was the other way around. Terrell would just have to wait and see as something in him urged not to pry too deeply.

"I don't need your help Sandra. If anything, it's time for me to start anew. I'll help you, but I don't want much in return. Besides, what could you give me that I can't take for myself?" Terrell said with a devilish smirk.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Sandra: There are things I can help you with if you desired, things that don't require force such as the family you left behind. But, that would be entirely up to yourself and your own desires.

*Terrell wasn't somebody Sandra got particularly close to over the years, so she wanted to put the proposal out there somewhat gently. She smiled slightly as her telepathic negotiations just netted her another partner in Tesla, though her dear friend Katy is still on the fence.*

Sandra: Take some time to think my offer over if you want. Since you are on my side however, I may as well tell you the mission. Basically, myself and whoever I can get on my side are rising up to seize control of SXM from Filipe and Yamairo. Things are getting worse over there, bad decisions are being made and I don't see them leading us to a better future. I've taken it upon myself to make sure things change, before it's to late.

I'm sure Filipe is not just going to pass the mutant organization over, it will have to be taken. This means fighting Yamairo, Filipe, anybody that remains on their side and Genosha's advanced security technology.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Something seemed to sparkle in Terrell's eyes as he heard Sandra say something that she probably didn't think would get him so excited. Sure, Sandra's pitch seemed a bit perverted. She said "There are things I can help you with if you desired." Terrell felt a little heat in the restaurant. He kept it cool though... well at least until she mentioned the real mission at hand. He couldn't help but smile at Sandra as if she had said the magic words that would set him free. He never liked Filipe, Yamairo, and even James. He never regretted leaving the SXM, and that's why he never came back.

"Sandra, as much as I enjoyed your soothing words, I think you would have seduced me a lot better if you told me about beating those two from the start. I'm in!" Terrell yelled as he stood up from the table and dawned his symbiote. "I guarantee that we'll crush them..." Terrell said with vigor
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Sandra: I do want to point out that my aim is not to kill them, simply to do what it takes to over throw them and assume control. I may not agree with how they run the team, but they have been loyal friends for a decade now.

"Sandra simply wanted to make Terrell aware not go over the line."

Sandra: You can beat them, restrain them, hurt them if need be. Just don't do anything that would be fatal.

"Killing fellow team members would look quite bad for a women looking to assume control of the organization, plus there was that general care for them there. So she had to make sure the rules was in place."
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:35 pm

"Come on Sandra. I only kill people who can't be redeemed. These guys are only pricks I want to knock around a bit." Terrell replied. "I can't believe I'll be in the SXM again..." Terrell felt a bit of nostalgia. The symbiotic allowed his face to show. "Oh and I'm sure Mike will be down too."

"I sure will!" Mike shouted as he opened up the restaurant doors. "What are we doing?" Mike asked. Terrell sighed before shaking his head.

"I'll tell you later... So what now Sandra? Is it a waiting game?" Terrell asked.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 5:26 pm

Sandra: I'm checking the SXM team and associates to see who's on my side. I will contact you once we're ready to move. As of right now joining the 3 of us are Emmet and his friends, Dave, my son, Abby, Tesla, Milo and our clones. In terms of fire power I already have the majority of heavy hitters backing me, but this isn't just about force. I want this to be a moral victory as well. So my goal is to hopefully have more of SXM follow myself then to side with Filipe.

"Sandra stood up from her seat shaking Terrell's hand."

Sandra: It's been a pleasure but I must get going and finish organizing things. Mike, we'll have to catch up later. We overtake SXM very soon, I will be in contact. Until then, take care you two.

"Sandra left Terrell to fill in Mike on the details and teleported away arriving at Luke's location."

Sandra: Luke my boy, the real man of steel, how are you?

"Luke was surprised by Sandra's appearance and didn't seem to appreciate the joking around."

Luke: What do you want, Phoenix?

"The response was cold and to the point, a response of a man dead inside and out for blood. Sandra frowned."

Sandra: My apologizes Luke. It was tragic what happened to Karen, and I meant no disrespect. I've come to ask for your help.

"Luke could only imagine what in the world the Phoenix wanted his help with."

Luke: With...
Sandra: With overthrowing Filipe and Yamairo as heads of SXM.
Luke: So even you have turned your back on the team?
Sandra: Not at all Luke. I just think they don't have what it takes anymore to lead the team.
Luke: And you the mentally psychotic goddess does?
Sandra: Oh Luke, ouch, low blow man. What a cheap shot. Look I've had issues in the past, I won't deny it. But I've over come it, I'm ready to step up and do what needs to be done. I'm ready to do whatever it takes to help mutant kind free itself from those humans ridicule and miss treatment. I'm going to lead SXM and mutant kind in general into a new era, and I want you part of it.

"Luke wasn't buying it and prepared to walk away."

Luke: Sorry Phoenix, but I'm not convinced your mentally stable enough for the pressure in all honesty. Sorry if that hurt your feelings.

"When Luke turned away there was a dark gleam in Sandra's eyes for merely a second."

Sandra: I can get her back for you.

"Luke stopped in his tracks, this seem to anger him as he balled up a fist, turning it to metal."

Luke: She is dead Sandra, dead!! There is no return from that and you damn well knows it.
Sandra: No return is what the others would lead you to believe. Please, give me a chance Luke. Join my side and I promise not as the Phoenix but as a friend, I promise Karen will make her way back into your arms.

"Luke faced Sandra steering her eye to eye, he didn't care if god himself was here when you speak of Karen you better thread god damn lightly."

Luke: I swear Sandra if this is a trick just to use me, you'll regret it. Don't think your godly Phoenix power would stop me from crushing your damn skull.
Sandra: No tricks, this is a purely legit deal, I assure you.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:02 am

Yori smiled understanding Emmet's comment about death and battle. When it came to life or death struggles he was called on to ensure a winner. Nearly all the time during his own "Days of Calamity" he went through an entire army. Even simulated the force of a Typhoon to push back invaders from Japan. He rarely enjoyed the company of those people who requested his services, but the destruction itself was almost addictive to him. One look at the reflection in his tea showed a faint glow.

"We should drink to our allies. May me and...well I'm the only God that matters." he laughed gulping down the tea as if it was sake. "May I bless them with the power to strike down all before them. You,"

Yori took a breath and looked Emmet up and down. "Hmm may your life as well as your orgies be eternal and satisfying. Come on no one man, woman or God can turn that down!"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:15 pm

"Finished up with Luke Sandra proceeded to seek out her next target Troy. She left Luke and quickly appeared in front of her former allie."

Troy: Sandra?
Sandra: You don't deserve to address me by that name, traitor.
Troy: Well Sor-the fuck-ry then. What's wrong, I break your little heart?
Sandra: Not mine.

"Troy realized what this was about now."

Troy: Oh the slut.

"Sandra immediately slammed Troy back against the wall, her telekinetic easily pinning Troy in place, but not only that she was applying pressure, right on the verge of crushing Troy entire body against the SXM tower reinforced walls. Troy found himself unable to use his powers at all."

Sandra: Don't bother Troy, I've deactivated your powers. Now here is the deal Troy, I'm taking control of SXM. Milo is on my side which means you work for me, oh and Troy one more thing. If you EVER talk about my best friend like that again...

"A darkness seem to seep into Sandra's eyes, it scarred Troy whatever it was, a evil unlike he'd seen before, which said a lot. Just as quick as it came it vanished however. Sandra let Troy free."

Sandra: I suggest you not tell anyone of our little discussion. I'll call when we move.

"With that Sandra left."
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 pm

"Shit this isn't gonna help at all." Wayne said as he looked at his companions who had taken cover within his domed construct. Wayne, Victor, and Damon thought getting into the country would be hard, but for there to be what looked like a civil war between creatures and robots as an obstacle. Even after Doom's defeat, his robot creations made sure Morgan Le Fay would find it difficult to fully take his country. The Takers were just caught in the crossfire.

"You got anything Damon?" Victor asked.

"Well I don't really have an opposition when I'm safe in this bubble. And even if it was gone, I'd probably get long distance teleportation." Damon shrugged. He was tired of being here already. Their plan was shit, and they weren't going anywhere. That's how all of them were starting to feel before Wayne got a call from Kara.

"You really think it'll work?" He asked her. "Alright then..." He said before hanging up and grinning. "Attack the robots. If we root for the home team, we're safe."

"I like it." Victor said as he reached towards the sky with one hand for dramatic effect. Wayne created a hole at the top of the dome.. The sky became dark for a moment before a lightning bolt struck him. "ZEUS!" He shouted and his transformed body dawned on white apparel. Electricity ran across his body and even surged from his eyes.

"Let's see what I get to fight these things!" Damon said before he could feel and hear a crackling in his hands. "Drop the shield!" Damon ordered as he aimed his hands towards the Doombots. To the human eye, nothing shot out from his hands, but all the robots and anything electronic in the vicinity ceased to function.

"EMP? Nice!" Wayne said as he caught Morgan's minions looking their way. "DEATH TO THE ROBOTS!"

"YEAH!" Victor shouted as he shot a blast of electricity at several doombots making their way over. "Magic will prevail!"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:57 am

Jericho was sitting in his study, pouring over a grimoire. The mystical book he sought still alluded him and to his knowledge, it was the same for Eclipse and his group. He was up against a band of god slayers, that ancient magic that had not touched the earth realm in a millenia had found it's way into a bunch of randoms. No, he couldnt say that exactly, based on the information he'd managed to dig up about them, they were all talented magi and the magic they wielded proved that.

His own side was himself, an angel/demon hybrid, some twisted nightmare of a pony, and a human turned demon. He shook his head, not enoug, not at all. It was time to call in his real forces. Ones created by his own hand, he was a necromancer afterall. He got up and went to the cupbard, pulling out the necessary ingrediants. He entered a separate chamber, one he used rarely but mainly for summonings. He drew a large chalk circle and adorned it with magical runes.

Entering the center of it, he drew an athame and cut a deep line along his arm. Blood dripped down and activated the circle, setting it aglow with power. He began chanting in the ancient language of the dead. His " generals " were all out either doing missions for him or just dicking around, mostly the latter.

A massive web hung over the entrance to a cliff side cave. It housed an ancient grave of a long forgotten king. Famous for it's parrels and traps, not enough to deter all but the most experienced of grave robbers. The very same people now bound by sticky threads and suspended under the web.

" Let us go you freak! "

" We werent gonna steal anything, were just looking to set up a tourist trade "

" What he said, so let us go mr. Spider-Man!! "

A dark laugh rang through the head above them, jovial and twisted. The owner of the laugh was sitting at the center of the web, carefully organizing the items he'd been picking up when the thieves came upon him. The name Spider-Man drove a knife through his unbeating heart and sounded like the worlds best joke, enough if these idiots didnt know it. He leaped forward, pulling a few new strands of web and slid down to face the three thieves.

They hadnt managed to get a good look at him before, but now they could see he was a young man in his early twenties. He was wearing a jeans and button up shirt with a coat tail jacket over it. His skin was deathly pale and appeared to have strange tatoo's running all over his body. But at closer inspection it appeared as if someone had sewed him back together after being torn apart,the designs were needle work.

His face was handsome, once you got past the patch work look. His eyes were pools of ink with one iris being blue while the other being red. His hair was ash grey and messy, sticking out all over the place. He swung back and forth on the string of webbing, just smiling at the three but it wasnt a particularly pleasant one " Hey man, cant really fault you guys. Just doing what im doing and thats stealing shit. Unfortunately the little bastard I have to call master kinda ordered me to kill anyone that sees me, soooooo, laters but thanks for the spider man comment. I know I dont look it, but it coulda been me, lifes a bitch and deaths no better "

Large tentacles burst out from his back and lashed out at the three, their screams of pain filled the air for about three minutes, then followed absoloute silence. The undead man swallowed audibly. Sucking on his fingers, as people go, those guys had tasted pretty good. Suddenly he felt Jericho's summons and sighed. He'd wanted to go swinging around New York after this, but it looked like that would have to wait. He jumped back onto the web and prepared himself and all the stuff he'd nabbed, included the forgotten kings body, for the transfer.

------------------------------------------------------------

I, the great and glorious Bawla Wan, immortal and eternally beautiful and filthy rich! Find my special snowflake self in the asshole of the world,the olympic pennisula. My master had bid me to come here and procure an item for him, even knowing that I LOATHE it, but I must bend to the will of a man who has given me all ive ever wanted! Now for your drivelling dogs!! "

The entire time Bawla had been monologing, over twenty massive wolves have moved in to surround her. They snarled and snapped her at, a vampire and their enemie as well as being fucking annoying. She smiled sweetly, her fangs showing as she raised a hand and crooked her index finger " Come on little doggies "

That was the last straw, the wolves howled and barreled forward together. Intent on tearing the self-absorbed vampire to shreds, but they halted as their bodies slammed into an invisible barrier. They pawed at it and tackled it, but it was solid as steel, meanwhile Bawla laughed at their efforts and took a step forward, her brown eyes shifting to red and her fangs extending out further. Her brown hair whipped around her heart shaped face in the sudden wind. Her bland, grey dress flapped wildly as she started moving, her body becoming a blur.

Her hands lashed out, blood spurting into the air where they touched. Wolves began dropping like flies as Bawla tore through them, the wolves tried to fight back, but they were either outpaced by Bawla's supernatural speed and grace, or impeded by her force field. Bawla expanded a secondary field out in the area, to prevent the wolves from escaping, while her primary one kept them from getting to her. She created a third force field, but toyed around with it's shape, changing it into a field of invisible blades to speed up the slaughter. Soon the field was full of dead wolves and men.

Bawla's body remain untouched, but her mouth was smeared with blood. She lapped at it obscenely and tossed her head back to laugh " Foolish shapeshifters!! You dared to think you could face the great Bawla Swag and you were punished accordingly, poor indians! "

" Are you quite finished? Were being summoned "

Bawla whipped around and faced the new arrival, another vampire but since she was a woman, and very attractive at that. Tall and voluptuous, with long crimson hair and decent bust, she registered as THE ENEMIE. Planting on a fake smile, Bawla greeted " Oh, yes your right Evangeline. I just noticed now, it must be important if master is calling us "

Eva rolled her eyes, for the hundredth time she wondered why Jericho wanted her to turn the fake bitch into a vampire, even if she was basically designed for this life, her ego needed to be classified as a planet " The sooner we get back, the sooner we find out "

-------------------------------------------------------------

The light of Jericho's circle dimmed down as the three figures appeared around him " Welcome back, my minions "

Garfield, Bawla, and Eva dropped to one knee " We live to serve you, master " they echoed back at him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:20 am

"Sandra appeared back in her home lying on her bed. Today had been a very productive day and she'd gotten many people on her side. Unfortunately her best friends loyalty to the team was still to strong and blinding Katy to the truth, leading her to turn down Sandra's offer. Luckily though, nobody was gonna die in this. Not any SXM anyway."

Sandra: My dare friends and followers, we set out in the morning to take control of SXM.

"That message was spread out telepathically to everybody Sandra had contacted."

Sandra: Now one final item of business.

"Sandra teleported away again to a undisclosed location."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 pm

“No No NO!!!!” A scream was heard and then Rachel shot up out of bed. One minute she was sleep plagued by dreams the next she was awoken. She was breathing heavily and could feel beads of sweat all over her body as she pushed the covers to the side. Sometimes she hated her powers, the ability to see the future, and the nature of it to seep into her dreams. She didn’t know how her mother dealt with it since the only time her ability manifested was in her dreams when most people sought to escape the pressures of their day. For her mother and now her dreams were not a break from their reality but a bleak reminder of worst things to come. She’d made her way from the bed room to the kitchen to pour herself a glass of water when she felt chills and suddenly hands wrapped around her. She tensed up but relaxed upon realizing who it was.

“Filipe sometimes I hate you, you know I don’t like when you do that.”

“But do you like when I do this” Filipe leaned in to kiss Rachel before reaching out towards her water and unleashing a wave of coldness to further cool off her beverage. “ I heard you screaming it’s happening again dreams of the future? What did you see” Filipe converted his hand to ice and sent out an appendage that reached for the light switch and turned it on as he took a seat at the kitchen table, Rachel chugged down some of her water and did the same.

“It was about..us..the team..and some sort of darkness…and flames..I saw Sandra in the center of it phoenix flames and darkness swirling around her, I saw Genosha the island torn apart and Sandra laughing and bodies, blood everywhere, I focused on the dream to see if If I was lucid or if it was my powers. Well…”

“It was your powers I get it, that’s it? Just Sandra laughing, what’s that mean the Dark Phoenix is coming back” Filipe was worried if that was the case, and honestly he could see it happening. Sandra was never the most mentally stable person on the team but even then it had been years since the DP had reared it’s ugly head in their lives.

“No it wasn’t the Dark Phoenix, the regular Phoenix is dead, if anything it felt different, it didn’t feel like the warmth of creation it felt like darkness emptintess with a hint of the phoenix, plus there was more, I stretched my essence through out the island I saw the bodies start to move. Some got up I don’t know I felt a precense of death I don’t know what I saw whether it was zombies or animated corpses or clones or what..but there was more then I saw fighting…between us..it was like the civil war but worst there was no government involvement no sentinels, no agents, no drones, no armors, just us fighting the team  and Sandra in the center being engulfed by the phoenix and that other force..something’s happening Filipe and it’s not good not at all, I’m scared, I need to talk to my mom.”

“That’s probably a good idea, what about Milo you don’t  think he should be involved? Usually you always go to him first especially when it comes to your powers.”

Rachel frowned and looked down. “That’s another thing..I saw him too..sitting in a chair surrounded by some sort of power..powers..lots and lots of powers.”

“That’s a good thing then maybe it means he might be getting his powers back, and if that’s the case maybe you saw that whatever Mother did got reversed right.” Filipe was doing his best to be optimistic there wasn’t many opportunities to do that these days.

“No he was laughing, and there was fire and death and so much more all around him but he didn’t care he just gave up..he just dived into the abyss and let it consume him like everything else in my dream, whatever’s happening he’s consumed..by it..I need to speak to Angel and soon.”

“Fuck this isn’t good, I was talking with Nate about everything…the state of Genosha’s army, and our security whatever’s going on we need to act and soon. I’m gonna go talk to Yama you get some rest try and find out where Angel is, and I’ll get you a ride to see her.” Filipe slowly turned into mist drifting off to speak with his favorite teleporter, while Rachel just shook her head letting the images she saw play in her head.

Instead of however seeking out his favorite japanese samurai he'd picked a different destination one of which he didn't want to inform Rachel about. He re-materialized as organic ice outside of Katy's home. After assuming his regular humanoid form he knocked on the door if something was up with the phoenix he figured he'd start his investigation by questioning her best friend rather then going to Yama who's overly peaceful nature and desire for conflict less solutions could hamper certain missions. "Hey Katy you here I just want to talk"
…………………………….
Milo stood in his room at the tower going out to the balcony and looking down at Genosha below him. The space tower was complete, their new secret base away from the prying eyes of the world. Only the team knew about it and no one else not even their closest accomplices, he intended to keep it that way. For the first time in years the SXM had something they lacked privacy. That was the downfall of opening up their arms to the world and accepting humanity being open they’d given up their space, their secrecy something that used to make them a lot more effective in the old days. He picked up the bottle of fireball, and poured some more of it into his SXM cup.

Milo: Aaah alcohol through thick and thin you’ve always been here for me, you and Mary to keep me sane.

“Milo picked up the cup and drank some down before sitting down and shaking his head. Sandra was finally gonna do it change the team. This was gonna change everything, he was somewhat conflicted as he’d passed leadership of the team over to Filipe. He felt partially responsible for the direction the team had gone maybe if he’d manned up and taken control when he had his full power none of this would have happened. “

Milo: Fuck it..

“Those were his last thoughts as Sandra’s message echoed out to him, and he got up from his chair reaching out to Troy telepathically.”

Milo: Troy come to my room we need to talk.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" The man screamed out in pain as he stumbled forward bite marks in his neck. Two people appeared behind him a woman and a man. Both of Caucasian descent and dressed in all black. The Man's hand shot out to his neck to stop more blood from gushing from it. While the woman licked her lips and walked closer to the man.

"Oh please stop your incessant whining honestly I don't get it if you realize your dead why keep bitching? Why waste your last precious minutes yelling Oh who I am kidding Korin isn't this the best part."

The other man referenced as Korin just grinned and seconds later he was in-front of the man grabbing his hand and breaking it while lunging forward and biting the man drinking blood before kicking him to the ground." Come on Kelsey join me he's delicious."

"Alright babe I can't pass on that, the taste of greedy mutantphobic politicians is always refreshing." She laughed and suddenly fangs emerged as she charged the bleeding man.
Damon couldn't help but feel empowered. It seems taking the advice from Wayne and Victor was helping him. His powers responded not only to his situation but his feeling about the situation whether it was fear, stubbornness, rage, or what not.  "Oh I'm gonna have fun with this. "He grinned turning to a doom bot and unleashing another EMP.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:50 pm

"Katy answered the door and welcomed Filipe in. There wasn't much small talk before Filipe got to business. Katy was torn between what to say, Sandra was her closest friend but she didn't agree with what her friend was doing, listening to what Filipe was saying Katy made up her mind that she had to level with him."

Katy: Filipe there is no Dark Phoenix, not far as I'm aware. But... Filipe Sandra is frustrated with SXM and how it's being lead, I think leaving Genosha unguarded and having Cerbral stolen was the last in a long list of stuff that's gotten under her skin. Filipe Sandra wants SXM. Not Phoenix, Sandra, wants, SXM.

"She gave that statement a moment to think in."

Katy: I think this may be a bit personal as well. She's been here a decade, she one of, if not the currently strongest on the team. She's given everything to SXM and I think she expected to be higher rank by now, though I understand why you've kept her held down especially with how unstable she was at one point, but I fear you may of made her mad.

"She paused again taking a breath, this was the truly scary part of the conversation."

Katy: Thing is Filipe, I'm not sure we can stop her. She's building a team and while I don't have all the details, she's done a lot of talking to try to convince me to join her. I know her team consists of the other Phoenix, Emmet. As well as Terrell and... Milo. I reckon all 3 of them has friends they'll bring in on her team, then there is other SXM members who has flocked to her side, though she hasn't said who.

"This was all disturbing news."

Katy: I'm on the side of you and Yama but I worry Sandra has left us outgunned. You'd best call the team together and see who is still on your side, if they are with Sandra it's possible they won't show up to a meeting. We got to see who's on our team and do it now, cause Sandra is coming, and coming soon. We might even have to call out to Asgard to help, if we can. Seeing James no longer has Cerebral is that even still possible?

"Katy did have to wonder why Sandra didn't wipe her mind, did Sandra know Filipe would come to see her, does Sandra want a fight? Did Katy make the right move by speaking, or would it of been a lot less painful on everybody in she just stayed silent and let Sandra do a clean sweep of the team... what's done was done now, Katy just hoped she was right."

-----

"As time passed Milo started getting word Terra Corp was attacked. Whatever who whoever it was hit in a instant, the attack lasted seconds and while there was some destruction hinting at a massive power, nobody was killed, though their memories was erased. As minutes pass Milo started getting word of some of the cloning equipment missing."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:25 pm

Filipe: James hasn't needed cerebro to keep us organized in years. He uses it for tracking purposes mostly. I still don't understand why it got stolen. I'm pretty sure we can have it replaced off the books by Aaron...as for Sandra

"Filipe sits down and sighs"

Filipe: I haven't held anybody back. She held herself back. Ever since I took over after Milo I think I've spent more time fighting other members of the team than actual threats to mutant kind, and she's always been one of the people letting herself get manipulated, used and abused. I didn't do shit. She did it to herself. But hey, if she wants to be a little shitty Magneto, I'll amuse her. My family's behind me of course, so is Yama's. Anna will stick with us as well. And if needs be I can ask Ruth for help. My biggest issue is

"Filipe goes silent and Katy finishes the thought for him"

Katy: Amber?
Filipe: Yeah. If Sandra throws Amber that offer, I can't be sure she'll say no. She's the only person I know that's as mad about this as Sandra...not that we all aren't. But the funny thing is, we can't let her do this for an entirely different reason
Katy: Explain.
Filipe: I don't care how strong she thinks she is. After everything over the last year, SHIELD is at their strongest, SWORD is beyond powerful. I wouldn't even mind letting her take over and just retire, but once she starts acting like the megalomaniac she is, Marcus and Zane will shut her down and she'll get everyone that's sided with her thrown back into jail after we spent MONTHS convincing the global authorities to give us a pardon for what happened under Tess. If she doesn't understand that, and wants to go get herself locked up, fine by me. But the names you just gave, nuh, huh, she's not taking them down with her. Of course that also means we cannot let Aaron or Ollie hear a word of this.
Katy: What about the X-Force
Filipe: Most of them might stick with us, but I wouldn't even want to have them involved frankly. They do what they do by sticking to the shadows

"Filipe considered his options. Without Aaron's backing, and with the added effort of avoiding an open battle for the Nth time, this wouldn't be easy"

Filipe: Katy, how badly do you think Sandra trusts you?

----

"At LA tower, whichever of the angel siblings is currently at base gets messaged there's someone on the bottom floor asking for them"

----

"At the mountain base at Genosha, Ledge, Misery and Ellen are all having a poker game while Marianna and Simon lounge about"

"Fawkes and James are going over the robbery"

James: I haven't been able to track down the culprits. Without cerebro it's a bit hard to do so...obviously
Fawkes: Well they didn't leave much clear evidence behind 'cause of the battle the ensued. So right now we're at your mercy Psyche
James: I'm manually scanning each city on the East coast...this is going to take me a few days at the least.
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:00 pm

Los Angeles tower Level Three Perseus Park

dirt and gravel went soaring through the air as magical explosions missed their targets. Magus fired blasts of energy towards the large Mammoth like creatures. Gunfire was going off in the distance as the entire area was being quarantined. Their roars sent shockwaves forcing back anyone advancing towards them.

Tie looked at the towering behemoths sending out their tentacles and ripping a part anything in the way. She sighed and reached out her hand. "More Wine!"

"Yes ma'am." Her butler poured another glass filling it up. Before he could even give it to her it was snatched from his hands. Downing it in seconds Tie tossed it into the air with barely any care. "Also you have a message. Someone summons your presence."

She took off her black tie and muttering the things she was going to do with the unrestrained magus here. "Inform my brother of this. These things are immune to his silly trump card anyway." As she stretched out the cloth glowed a bright white light turning into the Holy Sword Excalibur. In a blink she leaped into the fray. Earrings own search for tears in reality around the tower was interrupted. In most other circumstances entertaining a guest usually would be left to the thousandth person down their own bureaucratic ladder, but this was boring.

He went to the bottom floor to see the guest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next