Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 11:52 pm

Emmet had been healing Iko and Genesis when Sandra's telepathic communications to the team was cut off, he frowned as he traced it back to see exactly what had happened but drew up a blank, that wasnt good " Something is afoot, it's early, but I dare say we may have to see the fruits of your training a tad bit early " he reached out to Mien who was still busy with Adrian and Noah, but she'd bring them back as soon as possible. Riku was unreachable though.

Emmet teleported the group to Sandra's location, appearing beside her and Tanesha who'd stood back silently as things played out, cursing her innability to do anything. Emmet stepped forward, his chin raised high, he immediately got the gist of what had happened and was not pleased at all. He touched Sandra's shoulder and closed his eyes, focusing on the flow of her life force. Something was indeed off.

Iko, imploying his own eyes of death perception, spied the damage Aya had caused, he turned his gaze on the woman, he'd never met another person with the same power as him, it was a little thrilling, he pondered which ones of their gazes was keener though " Her connection to her powers has been severed. A rather sloppy job, the connection to the darkness is still present though and if I had to hazard a guess, that was the initial target "

" Can you fix it? " Tanesha asked hopefully

Iko shook his head " No, I can sever but not tie it back in place, that takes great power " given what he'd seen of the darkness Sandra had wielded before, he coulnt imagine this would bold well.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:00 am

Aya: Nobody can undo the work of death. Once you kill something, you seal both its fate and yours

"Aya speaks for the first time since Filipe left. She looks at Iko with her eyes glowing"

Aya: I assume, you see them too? What is your name?

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:05 am

" Stranger things happen " Iko casually shot back " Yes your correct in your assumption we possess the same eyes is accurate, my name is...." he paused for a second, deciding if it was prudent to reveal his identity, but realized that habit wasnt necesary in this instant " Iko Nanaya, of the Nanaya clan, or whats left of it. I'll ask your name as well "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:22 am

"Sandra could see Aya made a genuine mistake and approached the girl."

Sandra: I know you had good intentions, I swear I'm one of the unluckiest people on the planet, as this is always the type of stuff to happen. But, hey the Phoenix is a cosmic entity and I'm the center of it, I'm the avatar. I've had the connection severed before and it's always come back. I'm sure given some time, the Phoenix shall find it's way back to me. It always does.

"While Sandra was trying to cheer the girl up, she was worried. She'd never relied on the darkness purely for power, and even the brief moment she did against Aaron, she could feel it creeping, trying to influence her. With none of her regular abilities at all the darkness was literally all she had to rely on, which was a scary thought. If she over did it with this... she was not Jet. She may of found a way to connect to his power but to much use of it...

It was not long after when Emmet's group showed up. The news of her powers not being able to be fixed wasn't helping ease the mood any. She noticed Tenesha and went over to the girl."

Sandra: Hey, do not blame yourself for this. Filipe is a very effective leader and strategist when he has a goal in sight. Even if you had more power, they would of gotten by you somehow. Heck they got past me, so do not be hard on yourself.

"Sandra was fighting a bit of a urge to kiss the other girl, she really did like her.

-----

"Cal was in his office not long off the phone. It appeared the President requested a meeting with him, the details of which will be explained in greater detail over the meeting."

-----

Abby: It's a bit of a long story. But basically MRD has us on the run and during that time Ikon had helped us out.

"Tiffany had looked at Ikon curiously before crawling over the table. She started examining and poking at him as if he was some odd type of creature or something. Ikon wasn't sure what to make of this girl, Abby sighed."

Abby: Even we don't know the full story with this one.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:27 am

Aya: Nanaya...my name is Aya...Aya Shiki

"Aya elects to to reveal her maiden name, lest it ring any bells to the other Japanese people in this group"

Aya: Once again I apologize Sandra Fuller. I was given a request by a friend. One does not reject such things. But you are mistaken. The Phoenix is still there within you. Faint, but I assume that was not my doing. What I severed were your mutant powers.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:42 am

Sandra: The weakened state of the Phoenix was the doing of the Chaos Wave, Aya.

"Sandra knew one of her top priorities is finding some way of getting her own powers back, she did not want to end up facing Shield or any major battle solely relying on darkness. There was far to much risk involved. She needed her psionic abilities back so she could connect with the Phoenix."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 12:56 am

"Aya studies Sandra's face and guesses at what she's thinking without much effort, but doesn't say a word"

Aya: I assure you of one thing Sandra Fuller. There is no force wrought by mortal men that can give back what these eyes see and cut.

----

"Filipe's team arrives at Las Vegas mid panic"

Filipe: Well this all seems...horrible. Anna

"Filipe pats Anna's back and disappears again"

Anna: Alright SX...I mean, group. Sit and observe. Isabel, me and you are going to play defense. Stella, see those armored cars from the government forces?
Stella: Yes aunt Anna
Anna: Take Gally, infiltrate it, hack their computers, I want to know what's happening

"Stella nods and the both of them jump off the building"

Anna: I have this weird sense this shit is mutant related...just this itch in the back of my head

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:46 am

“Neil Sinister was in a chair they had moved to another room from the one where the board meeting was crushed. Tess sat down at the table and smiled at her former business associate.”

Neil: That face..I hate it..it brings me great agony to see you upbeat and smilling
Tess: It brings me great joy to be alive again..glad to see your happy as well that I’m back but let me show you what celestial technology and stolen super powers..as well as limitless time floating around in your own head plotting revenge against those that dare conspire against you can do.
Neil: I’m ecstatic
Tess: I believe it this takes my powers to a whole other level.

“Tess extended her arm, with her extremis celestial armor going to work and suddenly an area appeared..a vast area and she began zooming in if you will and the mansion where the vampires were attacking appeared.”

Neil: Holograms..woah..you stole another power
Tess: Negative..you and me know that our bodies can’t adapt to that…it would cause a genetic overload  however..remember how I became so adept with my powers I could warp mass when I altered it well now I can affect mass via a replicate of it..
Neil: No…you can’t
Tess: But I can..Project Inertia is mine and mine alone, and I will use it for my own goals..not your workers.

“With that she stepped on the replica hologram mansion destroying most of it, then stepped on it again grinding it into the ground before staring at Sinister and smiling.”

Neil: You fucking bitch
Tess: Aaaand that’s enough for now..Sinister..get some rest..and get ready for work tomorrow, Project Inertia isn’t going to build itself you know. I have some calls to make, appointments to set, and tequila to drink, it’s time to celebrate..being alive again.

“At the house the vampires rampage had come to an end when they entire place had been flattened, lucky for the vampires their immortality saved them from being crushed to death. Slowly but surely the undead rose from the ruins..their dinner interrupted by some powerful force, and Korin pushed some rubble aside.”

Korin: It seems a third party..was just as interested in this project as us….
Vampire: Master Korin…it’s all gone I was unable
Korin: Enough the dinner was enjoyable was it not…and the Information well we have what we seek now..we’re closer than ever..Terracorp is farther along In their research then we thought..but someone in that facility knows about us..to an extent..this attack..couldn’t be a coincidence..yet they were unable to kill us…leading me to believe the third party’s..been infiltrated by a fourth more powerful..but less educated about the situation..which means for now we have an advantage….let’s go..

“Korin called out to his transportation vampire, and the shadows began enveloping them teleporting them back to the underground subway base they had.”
…………………………….
“Wave was glad his job was guaranteed, CIA it was. It was time to infiltrate the U.S Government plus it felt good to take a beak from direct orders from the Ventro family and get back into the action. Maybe when all this was said and done he’d consider working for Fawkes that or a long vacation to the islands.”

Wave: Time to get ready for work.
…………………………
“Dale frowned underneath his mask, while Oliver put his arrows up.”

Dale: Not worried that your secret identity’s been exposed?
Oliver: He dosen’t seem like the type of guy too many would believe..besides it was either that..or risk getting eaten by giant fucking bugs…so I’m satisfied with my choice spidey
Dale: Just making sure…guy seems like a real debby downer..but he would make a good addition to the team.
Oliver: I know that voice..the man said he’s not interested and that we don’t give a shit about the people let him be.
Matt: We already have Oliver, Aaron, and Poll we don’t need a fourth grumpy ass super hero, we’ve got Dr. Hank here he’s much more cheerful then that iron cynic, as for  a teleporter..we’ve got something even better…

“Matt contacted the Avengers HQ for teleportation talking with Sammie who was being childish, before reality was warped and they appeared at the HQ.”

Matt: welcome to the Avengers HQ
Sammie: Ooooh..a new person!!! Hii I’m Sa.m..Goddes…
Sean: Iota..pleasure to meet you..I assume you’re the scientist who Goliath was seeking out to help with his powers?
Matt: Yeah he is..and I Feel better then ever..actually he said he’s gonna run some tests to make sure everything’s all good now.
………………………………..
“Castiel frowned as the vampire left.”

Castiel: She’s in good spirits..considering the chaos going on outside….say I decide to sober up..halt my descent into decadence what are these goals you speak of so highly that are so important that we turn on our backs on those “lost souls” outside suffering.

“Castiel clearly didn’t take kindly to the talking down of the situation in Vegas, as cross-faded as he was he did have a mind to step in and see what he could do, and he felt the SXM’s presence as they appeared which made him somewhat willing to take on Padre’s mission if It was something of grave importance feeling the heroes could handle this situation in Vegas.”
………………………………….
Milo: Justt great..Filipe’s run off to save the humans again..and the next day the press is going to be talking about how much they hate us..Sandra..as for your powers….I’ll see if I can work on something..I’ll get to work.

“Milo converted himself to organic ice then teleported away leaving behind his damaged apartment, Sandra without psionic powers completely dependent on the darkness, working with Filipe and them had made the situation far worst then it was, and he appeared in his private quarters in the watchtower.”

Milo: Fucking great..looks like Stark’s way might be the only way to deal with the situation…but I don’t want him getting his hands on this knowledge..it was bad enough doing what I did….hmmm brain power…Ezekiel..and Alex..looks like we’re going to meet again…for another project..but first a robbery..hmmm….definitely feeling like..getting some Peter power..for this task.

“Milo was weighing his options before leaving his quarters to the main room and typing in a code on the computer to summon Alex, and Ezekiel.”
…………………………………..
“Eddy appeared again in the window and Peter went to move moving as a blur only for Eddy to move even faster and with a swift kick to the chest put the vastly slower Peter to the ground, while Fawkes drew his weapon.”

Eddy: Enough…Psyche I wasn’t giving you any options
Ledge: Bub you might want to fucking reconsider that…you just put my friend down and ELLE

“Before he could react Eddy moved at vast speed to bring Ledge down, and did the same for Simon and Marianna before grabbing James and punching him in the stomach.”

Eddy: Enough is enough..your service’s are required elsewhere telepath..besides your gonna want your powers back aren’t you?

“He whipped out a syringe and injected it into James neck causing him to slowly loose conscious as he took the sky waving to Fawkes, while Ledge was on the ground in pain coughing up blood from the blow..his healing factor barely working..and then as soon as Eddy was gone from the vicinity he healed instantly.”

Ledge: What the fuck….it’s like..German..mixed with I don’t even know! Damn it!
…………………
Zach: And so It begins…exposure.

“All around America, on various news outlets, and various other channels information was released, damaging information about various political leaders, DEA, CIA, FBI, NSA, police departments ect all to the general public on various platforms television, internet, text messages, the truth of various leaders and law enforcement agencies released to the general public, information pouring out that shouldn’t have ever been released, while President Taylor was at the white house reeling from the situation as info was being continuously poured out.”

Taylor: Oh my..this is certainly not good at all..who did this…DAMN IT! DAMN IT!!!!
"Ikon picked Tiffany up and then placed her down outside of his personal space bubble."

Ikon: Hmm....so just poking people......her behavior..defiantly missing a couple bricks in the foundation
Dave: No kidding...god..I'm agreeing with you..
David: Dad..you don't have to be mean..
Ikon: He has the right especially since he's been away for a while
Dave: I'd have the same fucking right if i wasn't, I don't need you to speak up..wait..Sandra's signal it went off something's not right.
Ikon: Hmm..certainly isn't...I'm picking her up but no psionic signal..her powers..this is troubling...come with me let's see what's happening
Dave: Abby..stay with David..and Tiff we'll be back.

"A quick spatial warp and Dave, and Ikon appeared in Milo's trashed room with Sandra, Aya, and Emmet's group."

Dave: sandra! What's going on? Are you okay..what happened here..why is your psionic signal gone...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 4:53 am

"For probably the first time in years Dave had finally gotten Sandra off guard, showing up out of the blue and blurting out questions. She sighed, she... was certainly going to miss telepathy. Sandra took Dave aside to explain the situation."

Sandra: Long story short I responded to a distress call from Milo, somebody had really seemed to do a number on him. Not long after Aya over there attacked, with telepathic shielding she was working with the rest of Filipe's group in a attempt to help me, basically Aya was going to cut my connection to the darkness so it wouldn't drive me insane. Well, their plan backfired. Instead of cutting the darkness she cut psionic powers, which are my gateway to the Phoenix Force. So now I have no telekinese, no telepathy, and can't access the Phoenix although it's still there. All I got...

"Sandra made a hand gesture causing shadows to rise from the floor before quickly letting them go."

Sandra: Is that.

"Sandra thought about her words carefully."

Sandra: Listen Dave, this is very important. Relying solely on this power... it might end up driving me mad, especially without the Phoenix to combat it's effects. Dave I did not gather all these people to lead them to their death, so I have a very important job for you. Dave, if you see me losing it. If the darkness consumes my mind, you have to take me out. I'm talking any means necessary, kill me if you must. Just stop me if I lose it.

"This was hard on Sandra to ask such a terrible thing from her husband. Hopefully it would never come to that but if it did."

Sandra: Milo is trying to figure out something, I'm also hopeful the Phoenix might reestablish a connection but if not, then for your safety, the children's safety, as well as everybody else safety. Please, take me down. Dave, if the darkness takes over I won't be the women you fell in love with and married. That women will be gone and all that'll remain is my physical shell, a body controlled by a crazed lunatic. So don't let your heart stop you. I realize this is a lot to ask of you, but I trust you Dave.

"Dave seen something in Sandra he hadn't seen in a long time, fear. If Milo or the Phoenix was unable to fix this by the next time Sandra was forced into battle, and being leader of SXM it was only a matter of time before she did have to fight again. If this wasn't fixed by that time, all bets was now off, and Sandra was fully aware of it. Sandra wanted to take no chances, if she gave in to the darkness somebody would have to stop her, and nobody on this team was closer to Sandra or knew her better, then Dave."

Sandra: So, can I count on you? If the time comes, will you honor my wish and take me out, preferably before anybody dies? Please, it's extremely important knowing you can do this for me.

"This was vintage Sandra. Ready and willing to give her life for what she believed in was best. Last time was defending her stance against Yamairo, this time it was making sure Dave wouldn't let her get out of hand."

-----

"Meanwhile Abby had found a distraction for Tiffany, having turned on the TV and flipping through stations it appeared Tiffany was really into Teletubbies. Tiffany sat rat right in front of the TV tilting her head curiously now and them. It's like she couldn't understand what the show was and thought it was real teddy bears come to life. Abby watched in wonder from the doorway leading out to the kitchen. Here was a mature women with the power to rival anybody on the roster, and she was in complete wonder and fascination over a toddlers TV show. Abby couldn't help but wonder what in the world had made the girl this way. And what more, why could seemingly nobody fix her?"

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 9:58 am

Tie and Earrings exploits were drowned out by the noise of chaos around the US and other nations around the world. It helped keep their actual goals hidden from anyone who could get a sense of what they were doing. The parts they gathered from all over were already stored in their vault. The top floor in which most of the construction was taking place was empty of all living creatures. Only automated machines operating on magitech remained. Both siblings could be seen walking around and bickering while walking along the barely finished floor.

"What is it you intend brother hmm? I will not bow down to their incessant whining!" Tie scoffed and sat down in the golden chair Earrings summoned for them. "You weren't complaining when we began our glorious project."

Earrings shook his head as he stood up. "Oh no no no no woman do I need to remind you the fit I was in? This damn time we might have to deal with a reborn Michael!" Earrings drunk from his goblet of some of the finest wine that graced this world. "This requires a pretty big bitch fit and I am second only to you in that regard. "

"Don't speak the name of that bore dear. Its like puss is flowing from your lips."

"Well your going to have to deal with it for now. Until I figure out how we can attain the power necessary to not only keep the grace we have left safe and defeat a powerful ArchAngel I'm going to be cursing that name for awhile. We may have to consider temporary-"

In an instant Tie pinned Earrings to the ground forcing the goblet from his hand. He looked at her with barely a reaction as she caught the falling goblet with one hand and forced Earrings down with the other. "Not after everything we've done and planned. Its not even in our nature to negotiate with them."

She got up and took a sip of wine while standing over him. "It'll merely be a surrender and we both know that won't happen."

"Maybe for you." Earrings managed to stand up from under her and adjust his collar. Usually this would've ended in their own version of rough housing, but they didn't need to slow down construction too much more. "Listen sweetie, I know you have to be the baddest bitch of all time. I love you for that, but lets be honest. That is the only reason why we we're Fallen."

Tie's mouth twitched as she tried and failed to hold back laughter. "Hahahaha coming from the fool who tried to steal the entirety of Heaven's stores because he could?"

"Details, but lets face it. Your the perfect example of when keeping it real goes wrong."

Tie merely shook her head and grabbed Excalibur. She lifted up the Holy Sword showing its truly radiant form and aimed it towards the sky. "I'm the realest cosmic force you will ever meet. Now observe." The tower shook in a way similar to an Earthquake. It frightened the residents as the new city was made to withstand even a nuclear weapon and barely even wobble. Power poured from the superstructure. Part of their life force flowed through the LA tower. Tie channeled it into the sky. Thunder boomed and cracked. Lightening split the clouds and seemingly the sky itself. A scar was created in the sky. The light it emitted formed the full spectrum of colors. It was a beautiful site, but anyone sensitive to magic knew something big was happening soon.

Tie smiled so smugly at Earrings who simply slow clapped as a gust of wind hit them. Her dress and hair rippled in the breeze. All she needed was a glorious cloak to make this perfect. "That was truly magnificent my suicidal sister. I'm sure anything with a fiber of magical knowledge felt that challenge."

"Of course, I have to give you a little extra motivation to get your work done." Tie's grin simply became more smug.

"Oh and before I forget why the hell aren't you wearing panties?"

"The same reason why you are wearing them. I love the feeling."

-----------------------------------------------------

Yori immediately recognized that clan name. He honestly wasn't even surprised that family would eventually produce a woman with that ability. Even that however wasn't the most important topic. Yori could sense the growing darkness in Sandra. At first when that battle began he could sense the darkness within her. Nothing to worry about as long as the Phoenix was present. Now that fire was cut out of her.

"Try not to be to fatalistic." Yori said in response to Sandra's rather morbid outlook. He knew it would likely be necessary to deal with her even, but being cynical never got him anywhere. "Your team isn't just here because of our looks. Some of us may have the knowledge to help you. Of course, you also have one of the hottest and brightest burning flames here." Yori referred to Emmet.

"I can help delay the eventual darkness until you find a way to connect back to the Phoenix force."

-----------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:43 pm

"Ikon just sat back and looked at the people, Emmet's group. He knew them only because he'd stayed with them prior to this. Dave on the other hand was facing quite the dilema."

Ikon: At least his wife dosen't have her mental abilities anymore, this is a tough choice he has to make.. Perhaps I can offer some assistance..while I'm no..expert..or even an amateur on darkness I'm quite good at understanding, I must ask where is Ventro I can't seem to pick him up..

"Ikon was of course referring to the fact that the Watchtower's defense systems prevented outside telepaths from picking up any member's inside signal, although being away for how long he did he had no idea the SXM had a space base now. Dave on the other hand was preoccupied with his wife's morbid..request staring into her eyes."

Dave: Sandra..I..

"It was never easy being a fuller, and times like this were an example of why. Killing her was something that went against every fiber of his being, even putting her down didn't sound too easy, the darkness wasn't exactly a force that could just be tranquilized with ease, it took brute force to bring down a force of that magnitude, force he didn't want to have to ever exercise on her again.. He thought back to his brief conflict with his wife empowered by the darkness when he was filled with rage, and the suffering he experienced to become Warp was fresh in his mind. Since then he'd mellowed it..such anger against his wife couldn't just be..brought back up not after he realized how much he missed her and needed her in his life."

Dave: It won't come to that..it's not just Milo that's gonna find a way I'm going to make sure to get your powers back..but...I love you...and I'll do..as you ask..if worst..comes to worst..

"Dave had a pain as if a lump in a throat was preventing him from finishing his sentence, this whole situation was far from ideal. There was always some powerful force or scenario messing with their lives, their happiness, their marriage."

Dave: I'll put you down.

"The reality of the matter was..deep down in the back of his head he wondered ifhe really could, maybe that was the one good thing that came out of this. For years he had to give Sandra the harsh truth...because if she really wanted she of all people could peel back the layers of his mind and retrieve it, but now for the first time in forever he could lie to her, not for his own selfish reasons, but a lie to her in a way that alot of people did when someone they cared about was suffering, a lie to make..everything seem alright even when it was far from being okay."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 2:50 pm

"Aya stared at Dave and Sandra with just a bit of longing before returning to her wait, until Filipe materalizes from the moisture in the air again"

Filipe: Sorry about that...oh. Full gathering I see

"Filipe looked around. He took care to give a particular scornful look to any person that was already on the team before Sandra made her move"

Filipe: Come on Aya, lets go
Aya: It would help knowing where it is we are going Filipe Costa
Filipe: We're going to do a little bit of spy work.

"Aya raised her eyebrows and stood up."

Aya: Best return these to the house then
Filipe: Agreed. Sandra

"Filipe turns to Sandra"

Filipe: Try not to push any more of Aaron's buttons will you? Cya around Magneto 2.0

"Filipe grabs Aya and then both vanish into the moisture"

----

"Fawkes stares at the sky as he leaves."

Marianna: What now? Where was he from
Peter: CIA. I heard him say it. I'll go
Fawkes: No. Everyone stay here. Ledge go wake up Ellen, Alex and Molly and get them on full alert. Simon, Marianna, go suit up. Peter, I need you to run down to an old facility up in Alberta
Peter: And get what
Fawkes: Psychic dampeners. Without James we need something else in case we face a telepath. Not the best fix, they're old tech, but it's the only thing we can get away with stealing

"Fawkes gives Peter the address and he races off"

Marianna: Where are you going?
Fawkes: To make a call. Everyone has exactly 1 minute to get ready and grab all their gear. Ledge I'll give you 3 minutes since you have to get the others. HURRY!

"Fawkes heads to his room and picks up a phone. If this was the CIA, the problem was easily solvable. But the CIA knew damn well if they needed a favor from the superhero community, they had favors to cash in. They didn't need to outright kidnap anyone"

----

"Chris looks around amazed, until he's met by Aaron"

Aaron: Good...day?
Chris: Hello Mister Stark it's a pleasure to meet you oh god is that a

"Chris runs to examine one of the machines in the tech area"

Aaron: So...new member I assume?
Chris: Goliath sir! Come here, I'll run the tests for you right now
Aaron: "sigh" Give me his full name, the nickname he wants to go by, and I'll register him with the Avengers database. What's his specialty?

---

"Meanwhile, Isabel and Anna have gotten between the rioters and the government agents and are using their powers to keep them separate. Anna slows down the kinetic energy of both sides and grinds them to a stop and Isabel expertly uses wind manipulation to push them back to a safe location. Deeper behind the government convoy we find a group of unconscious agents outside a large command truck. Stella is accessing the computers while Gally stands guard"

Stella: It would seem someone has released a vast number of private information onto the internet concerning high ranking politicians
Gally: Why does this concern mutants sister?
Stella: Because...this may cause riots...wait. There's been tampering

"Stella sends a private communication to Aaron Stark"

Stella: Let us leave. I have notified the Avengers of the worldwide riots and the possible supervillain cause. We cannot stay
Gally: I would more than likely hunt down and skewer the one responsible
Stella: You really need to stop talking like that Galadriel, you are worrying father

"Gally scoffs and taps her sister's back, putting a teleport sigil on her, and just as quick as they appeared, they vanish, back to the roof where they were first dropped off"

---

Gaelle: What if we tell you we want to kill an angel killer. Would that gather your attention imbécile

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Tanesha stood between Iko and Genesis as Sandra talked with Dave. She smiled, they made a good pair, it was a little off putting, but she was happy that Sandra wanted her as well, in any form.

" Yori is quite right dawling " Emmet assured Sandra " If a connection with a phoenix is needed then I can assist you with that " he touched her shoulder again. Phoenix fire coursed from his palm through Sandra " I can offer abit of barrier for the darkness and act as a focul point for you to channel some of the phoenix's power " It would put an enourmous strain on him, but he would weather it.

" I think we should ask Riku as well about the darkness situation as well " Kaiser put in " Part of his demonic power derives from that element " he wondered where the half demon magi was. Emmet hadnt been able to reach him so it was unlikely Sandra's call had been heard by him either.

Suddenly a bright burst flooded the room, Adrian and Noah were dropped in a bloody heap on the ground, Mien standing on top of them " What the fuck happened to my avatar!? " she demanded, marching over to Sandra and looking her up and down. She gasped, shaking her head in disbelief " Oh not again! and whats worse all of your psionic powers are gone "

" I dont suppose you caan bring them back " Emmet asked

Mien shook her head " You know I cant right now, my power is far to diminished, I'm nearly at the limit of this physical body. I'll give your boys credit where it's due, they've got tons of potential, made me have to almost go all out "

Emmet immediately healed the two men, though they remained unconscious, they'd been at the borders of death but were perfectly fine now. He noddded with satisfaction, he could feel all of the code:breakers were coming along very well, even Tanesha, though she didnt see it herself. He was especially happy about his son Kaiser. Prior to being called back, the boy had unlocked the gate of babylon and snatched three items. It was just a first step, but it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 12:24 am

"Dave's assurance and Emmet offering some protection from the darkness made things a little better, though time will tell how well Emmet's plan will hold up. At least there was a number of people here willing to look into this situation. Aya seemed certain it was impossible, but Sandra had witnessed and done enough impossible feats to not take that word. Her plead to Dave was for an absolute worst case event. If he could challenge her with both Phoenix and Darkness, then she believed he could get the job done against Darkness alone."

Sandra: This is not like times before Mien that was temporary. Overcoming what Aya did will be challenging, but we'll find a way. For the time being you guys are going to need to be more involved around here. I can't oversee everything happening on Genosha anymore, so I'll be requiring more assistance from at least some of you to be my eyes and ears so to say, and monitor the place until I get back to normal.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 2:33 am

The streets of Krakow were more active than usual. A government unable to prevent frequent terrorist attacks. The President being revealed to be formerly apart of a group of child molestors.The information leaked combined with a lack of faith in the Polish government's ability resulted in a series of protests in every major Polish city.

Hideki was unnered by this. He saw the on the news some armed civilians fighting the police. Someone was already arming these people. He doubt this was apart of a larger plan, but they took advantage of the situation extremely quick. He answered the phone as he was putting pieces of his prisoner in a bag. "Who am I speaking to?"

-------------------------------------

Yori accepted Sandra's orders. Making sure they could make up for Sandra's lack of awareness was the least they could do. "Understood boss I can do a few things to help secure this place. I got some time off for now. Unless certain people actually need a few more training sessions."

He looked over at Iko and Genesis trying to get some confirmation for anymore training. The idea of simply brutal sparring lessons was also a possibility. Before he could think on it further he grabbed his chest as if his heart was about to burst out. Yori strained as that massive pulse of energy was like an explosion inside of him. It was gone now, but something was off and he had the sudden urge to go to find it.

-------------------------------------

Above LA the tear in the sky repeatedly shot a wave from the crack. It was like a heartbeat as it did this every few seconds. Those close to it could see the purple wave, but more than ten miles from it only supernatural beings and people who have manipulated magical forces could see it. Some either barely felt its creation or it was a very uncomfortable feeling in their chest.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Mien rubbed her chin and nodded in agreement " Indeed, damn, im reaching the limit of this body and must retire now. Be safe all of you and be ready for round two! " this last remark was aimed at Noah and Adrian who both grimaced, Mien faded away in a wisp of phoenix fire. Emmet clapped his hands together to get everyones attention

" Alright then, training is going to be supplemented by keeping an eye on the island. For the most part I can telepathically scan it, not as good as Sandra, but it should get the job done. We will go about these task as if we can expect to be attacked at any moment " everyone nodded and began discussing possible task they could carry out. Suddenly all the shadows in the room began to converge, everyones first thought was to glance at Sandra, but after confirmation that it wasnt her doing, Riku stepped out of the void.

Something seemed profoundly different about him, a black and gold aura eminated from him before fading out. Traces of dried blood covered his body, though it was in different colors and his clothes showed signs of wear and tear, otherwise he smiled and waved " Well i've met someuccess today, but I appear to have something in my absence "

" Sandra's connection to the phoenix force and her psionic powers, for the time being we will have to be more vigilant of the affairs of the island " Emmet informed him, he cocked his head to the side, he couldnt put his finger on the half demons sublte change " You know how dangerous the darkness can be, Yori and myself are going to be doing our best to help her keep it in check, but your assistance will be very helpful "

" Of course, i'll do all I can " Riku responded automatically " Give me an hour, i've been bouncing our areas of hell with slow and excelerated time waves and need to reasstablish my footing in this realm, that and im ravenous "

" Maybe we should all get something to eat then " Tanesha recomended.

Riku broke off his conversation with Kaiser to talk to Yori " You felt that as well I see "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 12:36 am

Huang: I'm Hei's handler. He's asked me to contact this phone after it was handed to him.

"Huang looked over to Hei still passed and sighed. He hadn't see his friend hurt like this in a good while, and Mao was still in Berlin and hadn't contacted them in any way"

----

"At Vegas, Diana feels the heartbeat. She has a man passed out, or perhaps dead, in her arms, blood dripping from her mouth"

Diana: My my...it would seem our little angels are issuing some kind of a challenge

"inside Castiel's favorite club, Padre shakes his head"

Padre: I'm sure you can feel that Angel of Thursday. These two fallen angels flaunt the authority of our Lord for their own selfish purposes. You MUST assist us

----

"Outside NYC, in Strange Manor, Amber was quietly reading a book on sealing from her library when her heart starts to race"

Amber: What...what's this

"She grabs her chest and looks out the window, her eyes glowing briefly"

Amber: What are those two up to this time

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:40 am

Yori had felt this feeling before when magic like this was released on a large scale. "Yeah, its pretty damn strange. We may have to worry about this. Someone is either dumb enough to use enough magic to rip a part this world or they aren't and its purpose will be a mystery unless we check it out."

He was worried about this, but it could easily be just another gambit played by another power. "All I know is that if this was on purpose then someone has one hell of an ego. They are attracting more attention than I would be comfortable with. I wouldn't even want Emmet to put on a show for all those types."

---------------------------------------------

"Understood, for the moment he can get his rest. The streets are getting a little too dangerous right now." Hideki washed the blood and other fluids from his hands. He could hear some of the gunfire in the streets, but was confident that things would calm down at least a little for now.

"We should wait for the night. Our enemy will be making their move in the next seven days. I have information on several safehouses. I will send you information on the one you should infiltrate in 23 hours. While you take care of your friend try to avoid the riots out here. Stay safe."

He hung up but was already annoyed about this situation. They could've found the hideout maybe plant a few explosives there. Wait until the military showed up and taken them down. Now it was just a shit show. Company troops would be tied up with keeping public unrest to a minimum. Mixed in with heavily armed criminals and saboteurs makes this far more dangerous than necessary.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 2:58 am

"Sandra agreed with Tenesha's proposal."

Sandra: I think Tenesha is right. Lets eat, calm our minds, rest then plan out our actions going forward from here. I do apologize if aiding in the security of Genosha is going to side track any of you, but given recent events I must ask for as much help as I can get.

"Watching over Genosha was something Sandra planned to do herself, but now with only darkness at her disposal, she did not believe she could do so effectively by herself anymore. Luckily Emmet, Tenesha, their friends, her family, and Katy was all people she knew she could trust."

Sandra: I know the perfect resturant we can go to, Emmet if you will. Just get the info from my mind, do not be shy.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Emmet aquired the location from Sandra's mind and teleported them to the location. It turned out to be a large, buffet style restaraunt. Finding a large table, everyone spread out to get food. Riku walked along side Yori as he loaded his plate up " Giant ego indeed, not certainly not trying to be subtle, which means they want to be noticed and those types generally are up to some deep shit "

He agreed that they would have to look into it, this level of magic was more then excessive. He couldnt help but grin darkly at the thrill of a posssible carnage, he was hungry for more then human food but that would be taken care of later. For now all they could do was trace it to the source and see what was going on.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jericho gripped his chest as his heart beat erraatically in his chest. A massive pulse of magical energy had set it off, but it faded as quickly as it had started. Ashe materialized in a rush of cold air " I assume you felt that as well "

Jericho nodded " Indeed and now I intend to find out what caused it " he summoned up his crystal ball and started scanning the world.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Yori noticed that grin and could understand the idea behind it. "It might not be intended for us, but I don't mind springing traps. For now I'm fine with inhaling a few ribs. I'm on a no soul diet for now."his plate was essentially a pile of food that could meet his ravenous appetite.

"We can check it out later. I'd rather not involve anyone else until we get a better idea of whats going on."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:31 am

"Everybody picked up their food in a orderly fashion. When they finally got seated Sandra found herself between Tenesha to her right and Dave left. Sandra seemed happy with this placement. She wondered how receptive Dave would be to her feelings for Tenesha, may be a bit kinky but Sandra wouldn't mind having a go a 3 way."

Sandra: Everyone, enjoy your feasts and not worry about the tab.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:32 am

“Eddy arrived in the safe house and put James in a chair, and smiled as President Taylor accompanied by some secret service agents entered the room.”

Taylor: You guys can go outside, Eddy join them I’m assuming your ability will continue to keep him at the level you reduced him too..while outside the room
Eddy: Dunno depends..will my paycheck be increased if his powers are
Taylor: Agent Harrison..
Eddy: Alright Mr. President

“After the CIA agent came too, James would find himself waking up shortly after where President Taylor was sitting at the table taking a sip of his coffee.”

Taylor: Nice to see your up Psyche sorry about…my retrieval methods..but..to be fair you people..are quite hard to reach for a meeting..even when it’s to save the world..can I offer you anything to drink coffee..water….whiskey?
…………………
“Ellen had ported Ledge, and Alex to the rest of them while Ellen was still in a robe, casting a spell to get in “costume”

Ledge: Was it really necessary for you to change?
Ellen: Oh Ledgey you know only Simon can see me like that. 
Alex: Uhh..I was in the middle of important business in the watchtower with Ventro and “Mr. Fantastic” how pressing is this mission
Ledge: Pretty fucking pressing considering the CIA just kidnapped James.
………………………………
Matt: Alright perfect.

“Matt walked over to him while Oliver gave Aaron the information.”

Dale: Something else Aaron..guy we met..interesting power..i think he’d make a great addition to the team but he dosen’t hold you or SHIELD in the highest regards..perhaps I could persuade him to join..oh boy..

“Dale although no pro at magic anymore felt the disturbance in LA and frowned.”

Dale: Aaron..I feel something..dangerous..powerful building in LA..aka..
Oliver: Angel takeover territory..that’s not good..is it?
Dale: Probably not..Sean let’s go to my sister’s place and check it out, Aaron I’d advise you to check in with S.H.I.E.L.D see what you can find…
Sean: Your sister’s mansion
Dale: Yeah let’s go.

“Sean used a quantum wormhole taking them both to right infront of Amber, with Dale going over to his sis to give her a hug.”

Dale: Hey sis..you felt that ..or was it just me?
……………………………
Castiel: I must do nothing..however..I do feel that….and it’s not pleasant, most of the fallen have adapted to life on earth..in ways that are non discreet but there behavior is..disturbing..dangerous..perhaps even detrimental..this angel killer you speak of? I Believe I’ve heard stories of her..so which is it..who’s the target you seek the killer of our kind or the ones who are abusing their powers..frankly they both seem like threats at the moment.
……………………….
“Ikon and Dave were both ported to the restaurant, and Ikon promptly took a seat. Already back on Genosha and being treated to a buffet.”

Ikon: one of the greatest parts about you people is the abundance of good food you all have access too
Dave: Heh.”chuckles” I see why you want to be a super hero now, MRD didn’t have seasoning in their dinner?
Ikon: Hmm that and their taste of elevator music was rather poor..I much rather enjoy listen to some tunes I like if I’m taking part in missions that might leave me dead or worst.
Dave: So you finally used your power for a better sense of humor good for you man.

“Dave could tell Ikon had changed, although he didn’t completely distrust him especially if Abby, David, and even Sandra didn’t react negatively to him, it was just weird. They both set out to fill their plates, and Dave sat down forgetting a drink but promptly teleporting a glass full of lemonade over to his side.”

Dave: awwh your paying for all of us honey?

“Dave took a sip of his drink and got to eating, times like these were the best, just enjoying everyone’s company, yet they were getting more and more rare.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 4:48 am

"James shakes his head and stares at the president"

James: No. I'm good...you do realize of course that the rescue party will be here shortly, so if you have any excuse mister Taylor, I'd make it quick. You're not exactly a mutant's favorite politician these days

----

"Fawkes joins the rest of the team outside, Peter already with him"

Fawkes: Molly, can you hear me? Good

"He throws everyone an earpiece"

Fawkes: Without James, those are your psyblockers. Can't be sure they wont weaponize him and he's an omega level psionic. His own psyblocks wont save us
Marianna: So what's the plan here?
Fawkes: Ed Harrison. CIA agent. He was called in to meet with the president today
Simon: So what, this was president Taylor's doing
Fawkes: I'm not sure. Someone in White House security gave me his current location. Ellen

"He gets out a map of DC and points"

Fawkes: Get us there. Once we're there, Alex you're taking point. The only thing I can assume is that Harrison was blocking x-genes. You're not a mutant
Simon: And if that's wrong?
Fawkes: We'll see. I have other methods

----

Amber: I didn't just feel it

"Amber is still staring west"

Amber: I can see it. I don't know what it is but

"An explosion goes off underneath"

Amber: Don't mind that, just by dwarf friend

---

"Aaron sighs and heads towards a nearby terminal and gets satellite imagery of LA. Chris looks over his shoulder amazed"

Chris: These energy readings...what are they?
Aaron: Mystical. Source unknown. It's...it appears to be a beacon of some kind. Whatever this is, it's a calling card. Goddamn it I got Phoenix on one side and mad angels on the other.
Pol: So what do we do?

"Elsa, Natsu and Laxus run up to the rest of the team, also having felt the disturbance"

Elsa: I see we are already working on the event
Laxus: Man what is this shit Stark. We under attack or something?
Stark: Don't know yet, working on it. I need...I need Filipe and his daughter

----

Padre: Well, I doubt we can take the angel siblings, but we can definitely take the girl

"Outside Vegas, Gally up on the roof is doubled over in pain. Anna and Isabel move over to check while Stella is kneeling beside her worried"

Gally: Those...

"She flies up into the air in anger and right towards LA"

Anna: Stella...explain
Stella: I'm afraid I do not know. I...we need to go after her
Anna: Well, she's...heading towards LA I think. I mean, city of angels right?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:03 am

" Now now, perish the thought, I shall take care of that " Emmet said immediately as he sat down on the other side of Tanesha. The atmosphere was rather nice atmosphere, despite the earlier events. Emmet had lived a long time and seen many moment like this, but he always cherished them just the same.

He lived for lavish parties and clubs but sometimes all a person needed was a quiet place with good food and good company. The only thing that could have made this moment more perfect was if Christian were here, but he was content in the knowledge that he would see his lover later tonight.

Tanesha snuck a peak at Dave out the corner of her eye, she had to admit, Sandra had good taste in men, he was quite attractive.

Riku nodded at Yori's words, they were sitting near the end of the table to continue their conversation " I agree, better to get a good grasp on the situation before involving the others. I imagine were not the only ones who have come to this conclusion as well. He remembered that Amber chick from before, she was likely to have felt surge of magic coming from L.A as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 26 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next